Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NFL - Rigged

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: NFL - Rigged
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2022, 02:10:42 AM »
But my kids and their kids recognize and enjoy the music of my generation.  And even they will admit that the music of today won't have that same longevity.  As one 21-year old black kid told me just last week...... "It's kind of weird.  My kids and grandkids will probably still be listening to like Michael Jackson and Earth Wind and Fire and stuff like that, but these acts like The Weekend, Billie Eilish and Post Malone... nobody's going to remember or listen to that even ten years from now...It'll just fade away."  Whoever that untalented ass was with the white-haired dancers?  He won't be remembered in ten weeks, much less ten years.  No discernible talent.

Truth. Until you have teenagers that tell you your generations music was much better than anything their generation puts out, you don’t get it. Good music lasts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2022, 10:47:57 AM »
You always call everyone else racist. Yet are always the first one to bring it up and take a low blow jab.

Um...

Quote from: Kaos on February 14, 2022, 02:44:04 PM

A bunch of koonga boonga targeted at about 8% of the population. 

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa...just saw that he deleted the post. 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 10:52:00 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2022, 11:01:03 AM »
Um...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa...just saw that he deleted the post.

I didn't delete a motherfucking thing.  It's still there. 

And I stand by it.  It's not racist at all to point out that only a small sliver of the population has any affinity for that fucking noise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2022, 11:28:05 AM »
I didn't delete a motherfucking thing.  It's still there. 

And I stand by it.  It's not racist at all to point out that only a small sliver of the population has any affinity for that fucking noise.

I glossed over it.  You're correct, still a shining beacon of racism blasting out in a brilliant blinding light.

It is racist to say "koonga boonga" in that context.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2022, 11:33:13 AM »
I glossed over it.  You're correct, still a shining beacon of racism blasting out in a brilliant blinding light.

I used to like Oingo Boingo.  Whatever happened to them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2022, 12:30:13 PM »

No. No it's not.  Would you prefer kanga langa?  Or bingo bango?  Or oompah loompa? 

Your own prejudices and sense of self-loathing provided the racial prism through which you apparently see all things.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2022, 12:42:54 PM »

Surprise, surprise. WT says something considered the least little bit off color by the internet king and his post gets removed and people talk shit about WT in the VIP section. Yet, this racist motherfucker goes unfettered.

I literally had tears in my eyes, as I am sure many did, after reading “koonga boonga”.  It hurts to type such racist language.

If there was someone with some balls around here and not hymen, this would not be an issue.

GF would not put up with this shit. Say what you will about him but was not a pussy. Sort of a fag at times, sure, but no pussy.

Personally,  I believe K  hates the Africans and Americans. But I have to also say, he isn’t the only racist motherfucker here.

Get all them motherfuckers. Hold them accountable for the context.

He should apologize to the entire koonga boonga community, imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2022, 12:53:07 PM »
You always call everyone else racist. Yet are always the first one to bring it up and take a low blow jab.
In Wes’ defense, what do you expect him to do? Walk around with a step ladder?
friendly
funny
dislike
WiregrassTiger,
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2022, 12:55:10 PM »
Surprise, surprise. WT says something considered the least little bit off color by the internet king and his post gets removed and people talk shit about WT in the VIP section. Yet, this racist motherfucker goes unfettered.

I literally had tears in my eyes, as I am sure many did, after reading “koonga boonga”.  It hurts to type such racist language.

If there was someone with some balls around here and not hymen, this would not be an issue.

GF would not put up with this shit. Say what you will about him but was not a pussy. Sort of a fag at times, sure, but no pussy.

Personally,  I believe K  hates the Africans and Americans. But I have to also say, he isn’t the only racist motherfucker here.

it's also racist to like your own comment
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2022, 01:25:10 PM »

I'm an equal opportunity hater.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2022, 02:03:00 PM »
I'm an equal opportunity hater.
It is my understanding that also hating Mexicans does not constitute as equal opportunity. But Wes would have to decide. No one asks me shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions