Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Concert Time

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Concert Time
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2022, 04:07:32 PM »
That ranks right up there.

Those Wiregrass Title matches are the tits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2022, 05:47:43 PM »
Those Wiregrass Title matches are the tits.

He lost the belt two weeks ago in Samson.  I blamed it on outside interference.  Never mind that the interference was on his behalf.  But now, he's training harder than ever to get that belt back. 

Translation: Having Door Dash bring him delicious Buffalo Wild Wings Brisket Burgers and fries on a regular basis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2022, 11:58:19 AM »
He lost the belt two weeks ago in Samson.  I blamed it on outside interference.  Never mind that the interference was on his behalf.  But now, he's training harder than ever to get that belt back. 

Translation: Having Door Dash bring him delicious Buffalo Wild Wings Brisket Burgers and fries on a regular basis.

Atta boy Assassin!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2022, 05:40:29 PM »
Atta boy Assassin!

Nope, not the Assassin anymore.  Years ago, The Masked Assassins were one of the better tag team heels throughout the southeast. One of them came back and is rasslin' some in Brock's company, and going by The Assassin.  He's older than Bullet Fucking Bob, but he still moves well.  Brock changed to The Voodoo King. 

He's also been working matches with a friend's company in Florida and Georgia under the name, Aiden Pierce.  Not the same shock factor, but that's the way these newer promotions like AEW have been going.  Introducing, from Waycross Georgia, weighing in at 227 pounds......Bob Smith.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2022, 03:12:32 PM »
Random rant coming.  I've always been a lukewarm fan of the Foo Fighters.  Really love quite a few of their songs, but mostly a big, fat meh on the rest.  Back when music videos were the shiznit, I thought they put out some hilarious stuff that was more entertaining than their music.  But, I've also thought they would be pretty neato-keen to see live, that is, until recently, when I saw one of their shows on AXS TV.

Y'all be knowing I'm not a prude.  I will watch some pern on the Googled Chromes, and I will throw out some F-bombs, especially when it comes to Fuck Georgia. But sometimes, it just gets to be way over the top, and Dave Grohl went there for me.  Between every single song....

How are you fucking people doing tonight?  Yeeeah, you fucking people up in the fucking balcony. We're fucking having a fucking good time tonight.

Sounds like I'm exaggerating.  I'm not. 

Let me fucking introduce this fucking band back here.  On the fucking bass, the baddest fucking motherfucker on the fucking planet.....

Yep, there were at least 7 fucks for every single band member.  It got to the point of yeeeeah, I think I'm not going to fucking watch anymore.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2022, 03:55:38 PM »
Clutch the pearls!

I can't believe those rock n roll boys would use such colorful language.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2022, 04:31:46 PM »
Reminds me of the time I decided to introduce Mini to the music of my teens...
Motley Crue came to Oak Mountain with Alice Cooper.
Cooper started it all off nicely and put on one great show.  Then 30 minutes later, all I heard was "hey you fucking fucks!  We are fucking happy to be in the Birming-fucking-Ham!"

After that, there were at least 378,765 fucks screamed throughout the first 5 songs of their set and I finally looked at Mini and said "don't tell your mother about this" and we left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2022, 04:40:16 PM »
Clutch the pearls!

I'm pretty sure Al Borges was there, and left early.

I don't have a problem with the colorful language.  But when you can't say one sentence, even one phrase without a fucking in there, you sound stoopid. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2022, 04:43:06 PM »
Reminds me of the time I decided to introduce Mini to the music of my teens...
Motley Crue came to Oak Mountain with Alice Cooper.
Cooper started it all off nicely and put on one great show.  Then 30 minutes later, all I heard was "hey you fucking fucks!  We are fucking happy to be in the Birming-fucking-Ham!"

After that, there were at least 378,765 fucks screamed throughout the first 5 songs of their set and I finally looked at Mini and said "don't tell your mother about this" and we left.

Was at a concert in Tallahassee a few years ago.  One of the opening bands was a group called Hinder.  Same thing between every song.  At first, everybody was all, "Hell yeah."  After a few songs, the only crowd reaction was, "Shut up and play your music."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

wesfau2

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2022, 05:08:43 PM »
I'm pretty sure Al Borges was there, and left early.

I don't have a problem with the colorful language.  But when you can't say one sentence, even one phrase without a fucking in there, you sound stoopid.

Ahem...

Fuck you, you fuckin' fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2022, 05:31:47 PM »
Ahem...

Fuck you, you fuckin' fuck.

What's your naaaamme?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2022, 08:00:16 PM »
Used to go to BayFest every year.  Sponsored it for the last five or six.  Saw some good acts there.  It’s a “kid friendly” event and all the artists supposedly had to sign a no profanity clause when they were booked. 

Saw Nelly there. Clean show.  Not a single profane word and did all the good songs.  Crue was there one year.  Tommy Lee dropped one f-bomb when the piano wouldn’t work.  That was it. 

Kid Rock?  Huge crowd. Kids everywhere.  I had employees and their families with me.  Kid Rock comes out, does a brief intro song that was clean and goes “things are gonna be a little bit different tonight.  The organizers asked us to tone it down for all you nice people and cut out the profanity so we are gonna change up a few lyrics and…….. long pause ……..NAH, FUCK that..” Launched into some song that I think was called “the fuck song” because that might have been the only word he used.  For like four minutes. Crowd goes bananas.  My employees are running from the place covering their kids ears.  But you could hear him for blocks.  I stayed.  Didn’t bother me. 

Korn did essentially the same thing a year later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2022, 08:45:06 PM »
Clutch the pearls!

Sorry dude but the f word has become an overused adjective now by the millennial crowd and those who want to appeal to that crowd. Snags is right. When you utter out 7 sentences and you manage to find a place for it in every one of them? Overkill. Seriously. An overused adjective. All to project perceived badassery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2022, 11:23:16 AM »
Sorry dude but the f word has become an overused adjective now by the millennial crowd and those who want to appeal to that crowd. Snags is right. When you utter out 7 sentences and you manage to find a place for it in every one of them? Overkill. Seriously. An overused adjective. All to project perceived badassery.

<checks notes>

Millenials are now 40ish.

Fuck will always have a place in my vocab.  It's often the only word to properly convey a message or feeling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2022, 12:08:54 PM »
<checks notes>

Fuck will always have a place in my vocab.  It's often the only word to properly convey a message or feeling.

I'm switching to Coitus Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2022, 01:25:22 PM »
<checks notes>

Who said they weren't? But for the record most of them are NOT.

But Yeah, I don't know how society made it this far without doing so. But you guys do your thing.

BTW - no one is clutching pearls on curse words. Its just an observation of extreme overuse of a word by what is mostly a group of betas. Also, you are also doing it with "pearl clutching". I give yall credit - when you find a phrase and fall in love with it, you go all the way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2022, 02:42:53 PM »
Who said they weren't? But for the record most of them are NOT.

But Yeah, I don't know how society made it this far without doing so. But you guys do your thing.

"you guys"?  GenXer here, broseph.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2022, 04:18:59 PM »
"you guys"?  GenXer here, broseph.

Ain't none of y'all got nuthin' on us GeriatricX'rs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2022, 12:47:30 PM »
But when you can't say one sentence, even one phrase without a fucking in there, you sound stoopid are most likely a fucking Marine.

Fixed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2022, 01:18:47 PM »
Fixed.

Mr. Spikes there seems to approve.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
AUJarhead,
No reactions