Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Wokester Nominations

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The Wokester Nominations
« on: February 08, 2022, 11:24:57 AM »
Holy fucking shit.  What a dirty assbag full of horrible movies and performances nominated for the Shitcademy Awards. 

Best Movie
Belfast - Overwrought horseshit

CODA - Nobody ever heard of it or saw it

Don’t Look Up - Woke fantasy, Republican-bashing, unfunny shit

Drive My Car - Or don't.

Dune - Mediocre remake

King Richard - FUCKTARDED deification of a shitty racist

Licorice Pizza - It ain't Dazed and Confused

Nightmare Alley - Bradley Cooper's dick

The Power of the Dog - Quite possibly one of the worst films and performances I've ever seen (but as I predicted, it gains unwarranted praise for the homo-cowboy angle)

West Side Story - Already saw it and saw it done better

ACTOR
Javier Bardem, “Being the Ricardos” - Loooocy, you SUCK

Benedict Cumberbatch, “The Power of the Dog” -  Terrible accent, tiny weiner, doesn't even know how to walk properly. Horrible in more ways than can be imagined.

Andrew Garfield, “Tick, Tick...Boom!” -  An actual explosion prematurely ending this film would have been a better result than this performance.  I saw this awful load of shit over Christmas. Terrible.

Will Smith, “King Richard” - Dirty racist.

Denzel Washington, “The Tragedy of Macbeth” - Nobody ever heard of this.

ACTRESS
Jessica Chastain, “The Eyes of Tammy Faye” -  Makeup award, yes.  But all she did was mimic mannerisms. Character had no depth and the performance was flat.

Olivia Colman, “The Lost Daughter” - Who?

Penélope Cruz, “Parallel Mothers” - What?

Nicole Kidman, “Being the Ricardos” -- waaaah. She sucked.

Kristen Stewart, “Spencer” - Looks the part, but still can't fucking act.  This is nothing but an award for makeup apparently.

SUPPORTING ACTOR
Ciarán Hinds, “Belfast” -  Ok.

Troy Kotsur, “CODA” - Who?

Jesse Plemons, “The Power of the Dog” - Beyond a shadow of a doubt, one of the least effective performances in the history of cinema.  A piece of toast would have done a better job.  Fucking awful.

JK Simmons, “Being the Ricardos” - Fred Mertz?  Seriously?

Kodi Smit-McPhee, “The Power of the Dog” - Another terrible one-note faux-homo performance.  Horrible.

SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Jessie Buckley, “The Lost Daughter” - Who?

Ariana DeBose, “West Side Story” - No.

Judi Dench, “Belfast” - Old.

Kirsten Dunst, “The Power of the Dog” - You could have put a broken Funko Pop of Tara Reid in the place of Dunst and gotten a better performance. Completly abysmal, nothing worth noting. There must have only been three movies released in the entire year for this emotionally bereft performance to be considered .

Aunjanue Ellis, “King Richard” - More racism. 

So there you have it.  Racism and homosexuality are the backbone of the Wokesters.  Congratulations on already setting a new low for viewership. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.