Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

RACISM

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
RACISM
« on: February 02, 2022, 08:07:27 PM »
White girl, 25 years old is battered and kicked to death in Hoover.  Our local media, al.communist, reports extensively on it.  What they DON'T do, even after the suspected murderer is chased down and caught, injuring police officers over the course of the pursuit, is show you what he looks like.  Plenty of photos of the young girl.  None of the boyfriend who killed her.  For that, you have to go all the way to the NY Post.

Wonder why? 

Doesn't help the narrative, does it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: RACISM
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 08:58:57 PM »
White girl, 25 years old is battered and kicked to death in Hoover.  Our local media, al.communist, reports extensively on it.  What they DON'T do, even after the suspected murderer is chased down and caught, injuring police officers over the course of the pursuit, is show you what he looks like.  Plenty of photos of the young girl.  None of the boyfriend who killed her.  For that, you have to go all the way to the NY Post.

Wonder why? 

Doesn't help the narrative, does it?

You need to raise up and “ax” them why they be trippin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 02:12:35 PM »
I expected this to be about Whoopi. Either way, Whoopi is a perfect example as to why we shouldn’t omit history that we don’t like to talk about from high schools. Whoopi made an argument that the Holocaust wasn’t about race, she talked over anyone who tried to correct her then she doubled down on her ignorance later on a night time show. 

She is a product of America if I’ve ever seen it though. We have spent the better part of 10 years trying to change the definitions of words to fit our arguments and the word thrown around the most is racism.  Whoopi didn’t believe the Holocaust was racist because she sees race as skin color and not actual race. And right on cue, the left media and politicians have immediately given her a pass, you know, because she’s an uneducated black person.

Accidental racism isn’t racism, after all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 02:30:57 PM »
I expected this to be about Whoopi. Either way, Whoopi is a perfect example as to why we shouldn’t omit history that we don’t like to talk about from high schools. Whoopi made an argument that the Holocaust wasn’t about race, she talked over anyone who tried to correct her then she doubled down on her ignorance later on a night time show. 

She is a product of America if I’ve ever seen it though. We have spent the better part of 10 years trying to change the definitions of words to fit our arguments and the word thrown around the most is racism.  Whoopi didn’t believe the Holocaust was racist because she sees race as skin color and not actual race. And right on cue, the left media and politicians have immediately given her a pass, you know, because she’s an uneducated black person.

To your point, Whoopi most likely has the narrow-minded definition of racism in her head that society has tried to pitch to us for years.  If you look at the Anti-Defamation League's definition of racism, you can see why.

Racism can be defined as "The marginalization and/or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges white people."

In the minds of so many, racism only occurs when it happens to people of color at the hands of whites. You can't call the Holocaust racist, because the overwhelming majority of it was white on white.  As a side note, the ADL just revised their definition in the last couple of days, to not be so specific to whites.  Not the case with their definition of Systemic Racism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 03:15:06 PM »
To your point, Whoopi most likely has the narrow-minded definition of racism in her head that society has tried to pitch to us for years.  If you look at the Anti-Defamation League's definition of racism, you can see why.

https://www.newsweek.com/adl-modifies-definition-what-it-means-racist-1675672

The ADL had revised its definition of racism during the summer of 2020, according to internet archives. At the time, the U.S. was seeing waves of racial justice protests. In response, the ADL defined racism as: "The marginalization and/or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges white people."

Previously, the ADL had defined racism as "the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person's social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2022, 03:19:07 PM »

Actually, it's because the racism stream only flows one way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2022, 03:31:11 PM »
https://www.newsweek.com/adl-modifies-definition-what-it-means-racist-1675672

The ADL had revised its definition of racism during the summer of 2020, according to internet archives. At the time, the U.S. was seeing waves of racial justice protests. In response, the ADL defined racism as: "The marginalization and/or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges white people."

Previously, the ADL had defined racism as "the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person's social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics."

This, IMO, is correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022, 03:32:16 PM »
Actually, it's because the racism stream only flows one way.

Never cross the streams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2022, 03:55:04 PM »
Fuckin honkies fuckin up a perfectly good thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2022, 03:57:40 PM »

Hey cracker ass bitch, you can't say honkies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2022, 04:03:59 PM »

I don’t know man. Threads about black people committing felony crimes against white people seem pretty average to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2022, 04:10:41 PM »
This, IMO, is correct.

Yes, but that one doesn't get donations to BLM to go up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2022, 04:11:19 PM »
I don’t know man. Threads about black people committing felony crimes against white people seem pretty average to me.

Just a Tuesday afternoon in Gadsden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2022, 05:23:58 PM »

So does covering it up to keep the narrative straight. 

black on black?  Show the attack.
black on White? Hide the perp from sight
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2022, 05:28:11 PM »
So does covering it up to keep the narrative straight. 

black on black?  Show the attack.
black on White? Hide the perp from sight

well....did you do like I said and "ax" them why?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2022, 06:56:06 PM »
well....did you do like I said and "ax" them why?

All I could find to ask was a herd of dindus. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2022, 08:49:24 AM »
All I could find to ask was a herd of dindus.
You look anywhere other than DC?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.