Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Lord Bruce locked into Au for life…

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Lord Bruce locked into Au for life…
« on: January 28, 2022, 08:29:27 PM »
Done deal folks. He’s ours forever now. We didn’t JABA this one up. Kudos to AD Greene moving swiftly. Perhaps the jaba days of Jacobs and Rane dicking around with Marsh and Tubs are over. A new practice facility and asst raises are also included in this deal.

And Bruce has earned every damn dollar he’s getting. This was due. Glad to see it.

Hallelujah. All hail Lord Bruce.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 08:31:32 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Lord Bruce locked into Au for life…
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 11:42:31 PM »
Bruce Pearl is everything I’ve ever wanted in a coach.  He’s cocky and also humble.  How does he do that?  He’s charismatic.  He’s energetic.  He understands the game and has a knack for making the right adjustments at the right time.  He pushes his players but isn’t afraid to let them play.  His players past and present love him. 

The biggest thing for me is that he bought in from day one.  That interview where he was wearing the football helmet?  I would have gone to AU and suited up if I could have.  He moved me. 

He loves Auburn as much as I do.  Or at least he acts like he does. 

Bo Jackson was my hero.  I remain in awe of his greatness.  He gave us something we badly needed when he broke Bamas hold over us.  If you didn’t live through that dark and dismal time you will never understand how important and life changing that was.  I saw grown men wracked with heaving sobs. If it didn’t give them ammunition I’d celebrate the anniversary as our emancipation day every year. 

I loved Cam.  He loved us and we loved him back.  He was Superman and gave me something I never thought I would ever see. 

I revered Shug.  Pat Dye was like a second daddy, a cross between Andy Griffith and Patton. 

Pearl is in that iconic stratosphere.  I love the guy and am happy and proud that he wants to be with us as much as we want him to be there.  I’m glad w didn’t fuck it up.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
oldautiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Lord Bruce locked into Au for life…
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 07:56:33 AM »
Bruce Pearl is everything I’ve ever wanted in a coach.  He’s cocky and also humble.  How does he do that?  He’s charismatic.  He’s energetic.  He understands the game and has a knack for making the right adjustments at the right time.  He pushes his players but isn’t afraid to let them play.  His players past and present love him. 

The biggest thing for me is that he bought in from day one.  That interview where he was wearing the football helmet?  I would have gone to AU and suited up if I could have.  He moved me. 

He loves Auburn as much as I do.  Or at least he acts like he does. 

Bo Jackson was my hero.  I remain in awe of his greatness.  He gave us something we badly needed when he broke Bamas hold over us.  If you didn’t live through that dark and dismal time you will never understand how important and life changing that was.  I saw grown men wracked with heaving sobs. If it didn’t give them ammunition I’d celebrate the anniversary as our emancipation day every year. 

I loved Cam.  He loved us and we loved him back.  He was Superman and gave me something I never thought I would ever see. 

I revered Shug.  Pat Dye was like a second daddy, a cross between Andy Griffith and Patton. 

Pearl is in that iconic stratosphere.  I love the guy and am happy and proud that he wants to be with us as much as we want him to be there.  I’m glad w didn’t fuck it up.

What about Gus? Surely he’s right there with all those guys. Right? No? Oh ok. And no, I didn’t call you Shirley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE