Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pizza Pizza... I love that man

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Pizza Pizza... I love that man
« on: January 21, 2022, 07:57:52 PM »
There are a couple of Auburn people historically that I revere.  Shug Jordan. Pat Dye. Bo Jackson. Cam Newton.

And Bruce Pearl.

He might be scratching his way to the top of my list.   

The man is out there tonight in 38-degree weather with his team.  They're handing out pizza he bought to the students who are camped out to be first in to see tomorrow's game. It's not one kid. Or ten. Or 50. It's hundreds. Hundreds. And he's out there with them.  Showing them that their voice, their support, their devotion matters. 

Auburn better step up and do something for this fucking guy.  Something big. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
oldautiger,eagleair89,Buzz Killington,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Pizza Pizza... I love that man
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 08:40:19 PM »
Say it louder K for those in the back.

Pay. The. Fuckin. Man.

Yes he makes a good salary now. It’s not enough. He deserved the Gus contract in 2017. Not Gus. Nah, instead that same year Leath wanted to fire this man. Fire him! Leath should be in an insane asylum.

My demands for lord Bruce:

Name the floor, possibly the arena after the man. Why not?

His salary should automatically be top 2 in the country. It should be adjusted at all times so that it remains there as others get paid more. For as long as he wants it to be.

A nice big statue of him shirtless and screaming as you enter Pearl Arena.

And no none of the above is satire. I mean every word of it. He’s earned it all. I love the guy more every day.

He’s built more than a good team. Or even a good program. He’s built a damn brand. One that’s known and National. The tv exposure, the interviews, all of it. The country knows who we are now. He’s one of the most brilliant marketers I’ve ever seen.

Tennessee has to be kicking themselves every week. They would take him back next week and they admit that.

We gave the guy a chance when the rest of the establishment and ncaa pointed and laughed at him and blacklisted the guy even. Equally on our side, we were pathetic enough to where we needed a guy like him and took a chance regardless of his very exaggerated past. And it’s paid off royally for both us and him. The establishment hates him. Lot of the other Dick head coaches hate him. The blue blood elites hate him. So yeah, he’s perfect for us. We have a lot in common in that respect.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 08:49:41 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
eagleair89,oldautiger,
No reactions
WDE

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 04:45:31 PM »
What has/is happening in Auburn AL is simply remarkable and quite frankly unbelievable on any level, in any universal dimension....

Sure is a helluva lot of fun

:brilliant:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 05:05:04 PM »
Say it louder K for those in the back.

Pay. The. Fuckin. Man.

Yes he makes a good salary now. It’s not enough. He deserved the Gus contract in 2017. Not Gus. Nah, instead that same year Leath wanted to fire this man. Fire him! Leath should be in an insane asylum.

My demands for lord Bruce:

Name the floor, possibly the arena after the man. Why not?

His salary should automatically be top 2 in the country. It should be adjusted at all times so that it remains there as others get paid more. For as long as he wants it to be.

A nice big statue of him shirtless and screaming as you enter Pearl Arena.

And no none of the above is satire. I mean every word of it. He’s earned it all. I love the guy more every day.

He’s built more than a good team. Or even a good program. He’s built a damn brand. One that’s known and National. The tv exposure, the interviews, all of it. The country knows who we are now. He’s one of the most brilliant marketers I’ve ever seen.

Tennessee has to be kicking themselves every week. They would take him back next week and they admit that.

We gave the guy a chance when the rest of the establishment and ncaa pointed and laughed at him and blacklisted the guy even. Equally on our side, we were pathetic enough to where we needed a guy like him and took a chance regardless of his very exaggerated past. And it’s paid off royally for both us and him. The establishment hates him. Lot of the other Dick head coaches hate him. The blue blood elites hate him. So yeah, he’s perfect for us. We have a lot in common in that respect.

Rack him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2022, 05:54:56 AM »
There are a couple of Auburn people historically that I revere.  Shug Jordan. Pat Dye. Bo Jackson. Cam Newton.

And Bruce Pearl.

He might be scratching his way to the top of my list.   

The man is out there tonight in 38-degree weather with his team.  They're handing out pizza he bought to the students who are camped out to be first in to see tomorrow's game. It's not one kid. Or ten. Or 50. It's hundreds. Hundreds. And he's out there with them.  Showing them that their voice, their support, their devotion matters. 

Auburn better step up and do something for this fucking guy.  Something big.
You do realize that he’s Jewish, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8