Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No win situation

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
No win situation
« on: January 11, 2022, 07:21:31 AM »
Kind of funny to watch the two worst fanbases in all of college football go after each other (in a horrible display of failed literacy) before, during and after last night.  It was really a no win situation for AU, either outcome would suck.  I tended to lean more toward the hillbilly bammers just because all they'd do is add another number to the imaginary one they claim.  That's a hell we all know.  The trashy ass dogs, though, are a fresh hell. So as many hillfolk will scream in a barely coherent manner today.... "contratshulashoons on beatin' the second team, ya'll sorry ass fucks!  Yew knaw what woulda happerend iff'n all them players wuzun't hurt.  Yew done seen that in the REAL champeenship game for the SEC!  Got that ass whooped, didnya?" 

Some observations:

The irony of Bammer fans moaning about not having their best players so this one didn't count is delicious when you consider Colt McCoy and 2009.  Memories are short, aren't they, you crimpson turds?

Kirby Smart is a complete assclown.  If winning championships means you have to have that shit burglar as the head of the program, I'll pass thanks.  He's a pretender. A fraud.

There was a time I thought the Ewok was among the worst Heisman Trophy winners of all time.  Worse than Toretta. Worse than Jason White. Worse than Weinke. Worse than Crouch. Just a terrible selection.  Today, Bryce "Hype" Young stands completely alone on that stage.  No player in the history of the award has ever deserved it less. He "won" it before the season even started.  Before he ever took a single snap he was the fucking "frontrunner."  He might be a good kid (ehhh....) , but Jalen Hurts was a better QB.

I can't believe the ratings for this game will be good. Unless they lie. It was a boring game between two teams nobody outside their miniscule fanbases gives a fart in a whirlwind about.  I kept seeing vast expanses of empty seats when they showed the crowd. 

I used to only be mildly annoyed by Cuck Herbfuck.  I absolutely cannot stand him any more. The entire ESPN team seems to have a pre-ordained storyline they follow and scream hysterically about anything that reinforces that narrative no matter how ignorant, incomplete or false it is.  It's much more spin than it is legitimately covering the game.

Officiating has devolved into absolute garbage.  On one series I saw a UGA defender grab a UA receiver by the arm like they were going to prom together and stay locked on him the entire route.  Never let go.  Was that called?  Nope.  And then Herbdouche chimes in with what great coverage it was.  Horse shit.

I've seen enough of these rematch games.  Don't really care to see that again even if it means limiting the "playoffs" to one team from each conference. 

I had somebody tell me yesterday they didn't really care who won, "jes glad it's gonna be a team from the SEC."  I haven't felt that way since 2010 and I will never feel that way again.  Yeah, I wanted Cincinnati to stick a hot poker up Bama's ass.  I would have preferred Michigan won.  I laughed at every SEC team that lost in a bowl and was fucking glad they lost.  My loyalty to the league no longer exists.  I hate them all equally and some a little more than that. 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 07:38:03 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
GH2001,oldautiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: No win situation
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 09:57:57 AM »
I watched a little of the first quarter and pretty much the whole 4th.  Joanna and Chip Gaines were transforming a really cool ranch style, 3-bedroom on Fixer Upper.

I'm so cynical when it comes to watching these two teams.  It's just a collection of the best talent money can buy, and now with NIL, they don't even have to hide it anymore.  They can flaunt it in everyone's face. 

Is Brass Young a great QB?  I don't know about great, but he's pretty damn good.  The problem for me is, how do you know when the entire line blocking for you are all elite, 5* talent?  He can hand off to a number of 5* backs, or throw to any number of 5* receivers.

But last night, they were down a few 5 stars, both on offense and defense.  Fuck Georgia wasn't, and you saw the difference.  And as GH said in a text, there's only a handful of QB's anywhere, who can take whatever is around them and make it work.  Maybe a couple named Rodgers and Brady.

Anyway, I watched some of it because it was the MNC game.  That was about the extent of my interest. BTW, the way Joanna transformed the bay window area in the kitchen, into a cool breakfast nook....just WOW!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 10:01:07 AM »
Kind of funny to watch the two worst fanbases in all of college football go after each other (in a horrible display of failed literacy) before, during and after last night.  It was really a no win situation for AU, either outcome would suck.  I tended to lean more toward the hillbilly bammers just because all they'd do is add another number to the imaginary one they claim.  That's a hell we all know.  The trashy ass dogs, though, are a fresh hell. So as many hillfolk will scream in a barely coherent manner today.... "contratshulashoons on beatin' the second team, ya'll sorry ass fucks!  Yew knaw what woulda happerend iff'n all them players wuzun't hurt.  Yew done seen that in the REAL champeenship game for the SEC!  Got that ass whooped, didnya?" 

Some observations:

The irony of Bammer fans moaning about not having their best players so this one didn't count is delicious when you consider Colt McCoy and 2009.  Memories are short, aren't they, you crimpson turds?

Kirby Smart is a complete assclown.  If winning championships means you have to have that shit burglar as the head of the program, I'll pass thanks.  He's a pretender. A fraud.

There was a time I thought the Ewok was among the worst Heisman Trophy winners of all time.  Worse than Toretta. Worse than Jason White. Worse than Weinke. Worse than Crouch. Just a terrible selection.  Today, Bryce "Hype" Young stands completely alone on that stage.  No player in the history of the award has ever deserved it less. He "won" it before the season even started.  Before he ever took a single snap he was the fucking "frontrunner."  He might be a good kid (ehhh....) , but Jalen Hurts was a better QB.

I can't believe the ratings for this game will be good. Unless they lie. It was a boring game between two teams nobody outside their miniscule fanbases gives a fart in a whirlwind about.  I kept seeing vast expanses of empty seats when they showed the crowd. 

I used to only be mildly annoyed by Cuck Herbfuck.  I absolutely cannot stand him any more. The entire ESPN team seems to have a pre-ordained storyline they follow and scream hysterically about anything that reinforces that narrative no matter how ignorant, incomplete or false it is.  It's much more spin than it is legitimately covering the game.

Officiating has devolved into absolute garbage.  On one series I saw a UGA defender grab a UA receiver by the arm like they were going to prom together and stay locked on him the entire route.  Never let go.  Was that called?  Nope.  And then Herbdouche chimes in with what great coverage it was.  Horse shit.

I've seen enough of these rematch games.  Don't really care to see that again even if it means limiting the "playoffs" to one team from each conference. 

I had somebody tell me yesterday they didn't really care who won, "jes glad it's gonna be a team from the SEC."  I haven't felt that way since 2010 and I will never feel that way again.  Yeah, I wanted Cincinnati to stick a hot poker up Bama's ass.  I would have preferred Michigan won.  I laughed at every SEC team that lost in a bowl and was fucking glad they lost.  My loyalty to the league no longer exists.  I hate them all equally and some a little more than that.

Agree on pretty much all of this dude.

2010 ruined it for me....I'll never forget the pure hell that both of those fanbases (especially UGA) put us through. They did their damn best to ruin the moment for us. Years later, Cam Newton was still living rent free in their heads. So no, I won't be civil. I won't send you a congrats.

Fuk them both but especially Fuk Ga, for exactly the reason K pointed out above. The devil you know vs the new devil you don't want.

I see Ga fans on social media today talking about civility and not being negative or gloating and how rival fans of Fla, Aub, Tenn should take the high road and be happy for them.... Seriously, fuk you. That shit went out the window in 2010 and I don't think I will ever forget it. You wanted to take the gloves off 10 years ago over an allegation of paying 1 FUCKING PLAYER. Now you have a store bought roster (OHHH, the irony) and luck into a title by: 1. getting a second shot (yes its very hard to beat a solid team twice) and 2. their opponents HUGE misfortune. No one saw a mile away Jameson Williams' knee exploding like that early on. More than anything, I kind of feel bad for the kid. That was horrible.

No matter what happened though last night, there was no winner. UGA is about to get gutted though with starters leaving and backups hitting the port hole. Ga bought and paid for - the last 4 years - a team to "beat Saban". For one year for one game. They haven't particularly done a great job at roster mgt. Their secondary was not good. As K said, they got away with rape last night - even with Metchie and Williams out - they were getting burned some and their DBs figured out early on that contact wasn't being called. I probably would have done it too.

But Ga sold their souls years ago to win one game. And with some luck, they did just that.

Saban will be madder than ever, and more driven than ever - is my guess. The dude probably wont sleep for a week. They have a loaded roster coming back and don't lose too many pieces. UGA does. Thats the difference. Saban being re-energized certainly isn't the best thing for us. I had a weird hope that maybe he would win number 8 and ride off into the sunset cemented being the GOAT at 70. Now, he's just pissed again.

Perhaps, they (UGA) can finally let go of "Scam Newtunnnn!" now.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 10:05:23 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 10:18:31 AM »
No one saw a mile away Jameson Williams' knee exploding like that early on. More than anything, I kind of feel bad for the kid. That was horrible.

I really wanted to see the Georgia defender give him the 'ol crane kick.  I may have a problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 11:06:06 AM »
You guys have mentioned 2010 several times, and I know this is cryin' over spilt milk, but the thing that pissed me off the most was the Sports Illustrated write up on the MNC game.

Yes, I used to get SI before Bruce/Katelyn Whoever Jenner became man/woman of the year.  But I canceled my subscription right after the story on the game.  It was nothing short of a hit piece.  I still have that issue, just like i bought and saved every mag I could find with a piece on it.

Michael Dyer had a miracle run....but Auburn cheated.

Nick Fairley came up huge on 4th and goal.....but Auburn is everything wrong with college sports.

The O-line was a senior dominated group who had more experience than anyone in the game.....but they were blocking for a cheater.

Cam won the Heisman and led Auburn to the title.....but the NCAA is just getting started and Auburn will surely be stripped of it in the not too distant future.

I canceled my subscription, so I obviously missed the lengthy retraction and apology from SI when the NCAA cleared AU of any wrongdoing.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2022, 02:34:42 PM »
I'm not sure how it's possible, but the Gumps are WORSE today than if they'd won. 

If we'da had our good receivers in there, we'da won fer shore.

I still bleed Crimpson, baby!

In Saben we trust!

Prolly one uh the best champunsheep games evar!

If we hadda lose one, it's okay to lose to onea Sabin's boys. 

We comin' back strong!!  Ain't no stoppin this team next yar.

Hay, at least we ain't Aubren.  Ever year I look up and we's in the playoffs?  Whare Aubren be?

Hayull, I druther have the SEC champeenship anyhows. That's what matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2022, 02:41:23 PM »
I'm not sure how it's possible, but the Gumps are WORSE today than if they'd won. 

If we'da had our good receivers in there, we'da won fer shore.

I still bleed Crimpson, baby!

In Saben we trust!

Prolly one uh the best champunsheep games evar!

If we hadda lose one, it's okay to lose to onea Sabin's boys. 

We comin' back strong!!  Ain't no stoppin this team next yar.

Hay, at least we ain't Aubren.  Ever year I look up and we's in the playoffs?  Whare Aubren be?

Hayull, I druther have the SEC champeenship anyhows. That's what matter.

My favorite today has been, "Bama didn't start playing on the astro-turf til the post season."

I've heard that 3 or 4 times already.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2022, 04:31:51 PM »
First, the World Series.  Now, the College Football Championship.  This is the best year for Georgia since Johnny won that fiddle contest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2022, 05:21:41 PM »
First, the World Series.  Now, the College Football Championship.  This is the best year for Georgia since Johnny won that fiddle contest.

Well now Johnny was good no doubt but give the devil his due.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2022, 05:26:32 PM »
Well now Johnny was good no doubt but give the devil his due.

He bet a fiddle of gold against Kirby's soul cause he thinks he's better than you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2022, 05:50:14 PM »
I thought the devil kicked Johnny's ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2022, 09:19:50 AM »
I thought the devil kicked Johnny's ass.
Johnny done told you once, you son of a bitch...he's the best there's ever been.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2022, 10:07:16 AM »
Johnny done told you once, you son of a bitch...he's the best there's ever been.

Johnny used Auto Tune
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Kaos,
No reactions