Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sani and Jar are gonna love this….

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Sani and Jar are gonna love this….
« on: January 07, 2022, 08:17:58 AM »
Air Force gets on board with millennial and gen z cultural shift. Time to ensure boys never become men.

https://static.e-publishing.af.mil/production/1/af_a1/publication/dafi36-2903/dafi36-2903.pdf

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Re: Sani and Jar are gonna love this….
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 12:35:15 PM »
The next war our country enters is going to result in a lot of dead Americans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 12:44:41 PM »
Air Force gets on board with millennial and gen z cultural shift. Time to ensure boys never become men.

https://static.e-publishing.af.mil/production/1/af_a1/publication/dafi36-2903/dafi36-2903.pdf

The "woke" branch of the military
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 12:48:12 PM »
The next war our country enters is going to result in a lot of dead anti-Americans.

fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
AUJarhead,
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 03:14:14 PM »
The next war our country enters is going to result in a lot of dead Americans.

Good Americans. Because we all know none of these woke bitches will be in the front  lines.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2022, 02:45:23 PM »
If you had to spend a week or two in a Fox hole with one in really cold weather, who would you choose between Sani, Jarhead or bgreene?

Do you consider who is the sexiest? Or, who is least likely to make you their bitch?

It’s a tough call.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 10:19:11 AM »
If you had to spend a week or two in a Fox hole with one in really cold weather, who would you choose between Sani, Jarhead or bgreene?

Do you consider who is the sexiest? Or, who is least likely to make you their bitch?

It’s a tough call.
Dude. You really need to get off the bean bag. Put down the cheetos. Put some clothes on and stay out of the gay bars.
Its really rotting your brain and rusting that metal plate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2022, 01:06:23 PM »
Dude. You really need to get off the bean bag. Put down the cheetos. Put some clothes on and stay out of the gay bars.
Its really rotting your brain and rusting that metal plate.
Dude, I’m trying to bring a little excitement. But if you don’t think this fits that category, then why don’t you bring something worthwhile to the table.

Tell us some stories about when you used to practice at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com