Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cummin's and Goin's

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Cummin's and Goin's
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2022, 02:18:34 PM »
Council will be good if he can get back in shape. He hasn't really been in playing shape the last few months and it was obvious. I think I've read he is leaning towards it, yeah.

I'd be a little more stoked about next year if our O-line returns in tact, sans Brodaliciousness Hamm.  No, we weren't very good.  Haven't been for 3 years+ running.  But, as has been well documented, that room has suffered serious neglect.  As average, at best, as these guys have been, there's exactly squat behind them.  I'm hoping another year in Jeff Pitman's program will help these guys take it up a notch while Harsin & Co. try and get some quality linemen signed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2022, 09:57:01 AM »
I'd be a little more stoked about next year if our O-line returns in tact, sans Brodaliciousness Hamm.  No, we weren't very good.  Haven't been for 3 years+ running.  But, as has been well documented, that room has suffered serious neglect.  As average, at best, as these guys have been, there's exactly squat behind them.  I'm hoping another year in Jeff Pitman's program will help these guys take it up a notch while Harsin & Co. try and get some quality linemen signed.

Agree....look at our line in 2011/12 and then 13/14. Basically the same guys. Once they got in a new staffs system a few years, bulbs started turning on for some. Granted, those guys were a lot more talented than the ones we have now but buying in and developing talent goes a long way. And that was a group of guys that went from Jeff Grimes to JB - which would look like a negative on paper but sometimes its just the culture change that does it, which was an obvious improvement from 12 to 13.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 09:59:46 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2022, 10:22:28 AM »
Eugene Asante transferring in from UNC.

6'0" 220 LB, former 4* recruit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2022, 11:27:09 AM »
JJ Pegues reportedly headed to Ole Miss.  He's from that area so I get it.  But I hate it!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2022, 11:39:45 AM »
JJ Pegues reportedly headed to Ole Miss.  He's from that area so I get it.  But I hate it!!

Yeah, he was intriguing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.