Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UA All American Game

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
UA All American Game
« on: January 03, 2022, 11:50:14 AM »
Yesterday was the Under Armour High School All American game. I watched a little of it, not knowing who was in it, and actually doubting that Auburn had any participants. We did have two, QB, Holden Geriner, and Kicker/Punter, Alex McPherson. Admittedly, I only saw McPherson punt once and didn't see Geriner play. Turns out, he was 3-6 for 46 yards.  247 wrote a small evaluation on each QB in the game after their week of practice.   

QB HOLDEN GERINER (AUBURN SIGNEE)

High School: Savannah (Ga.) Benedictine Military

Geriner was just ok for us at The Opening Finals over the summer but has impressed all week long. He had a big senior year, leading Benedictine a state title and is playing with a lot of confidence right now.

He's smooth mechanically, has one of quickest releases in the country and has shown surprising mobility for a big quarterback. There were times this week when he looked like the best quarterback on his team.

It will be interesting to see how quickly Geriner sees the field at Auburn. The Tigers quarterback room is a little light and it won't shock us at all if Geriner sees the field as soon as this coming fall.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: UA All American Game
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 11:57:02 AM »
has one of quickest releases in the country

That could come in very handy this fall...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.