Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Happy New Year

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Happy New Year
« on: December 30, 2021, 04:18:26 PM »
I know 2020 was the year everyone couldn't wait to put behind them, and yes, it did suck.  But, I can't say I'm sad to see 2021 go either.  Not gonna' go all Debbie Downer here, because I really have no right to complain.  Let's just say I'm looking forward to turning things around and taking life in a new direction during this upcoming year.

I truly hope everybody has a happy, healthy, safe and prosperous new year.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 04:33:22 PM »
Happy New Year, Snaggs...and to the rest of you reprobates!

Hoping for another Final 4 run followed by a better offense and Playoff run.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 04:51:33 PM »

Hoping for another Final 4 run followed by a better offense and Playoff run.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You're killin' me, Smalls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 08:46:39 PM »
Wait just a minute. I already called the rest of you reprobates in my Merry Christmas post. You will need to find a new word!
I too will be glad to see 2021 go. It has been circling the shitter all year!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2022, 03:01:02 AM »
Happy New Year, ya filthy animals!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2022, 08:41:48 AM »
Wait just a minute. I already called the rest of you reprobates in my Merry Christmas post. You will need to find a new word!
I too will be glad to see 2021 go. It has been circling the shitter all year!
I asked Santa for a Thesaurus for Christmas, but no dice. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2022, 10:33:05 AM »
I asked Santa for a Thesaurus for Christmas, but no dice.
Its OK. I thought you were someone else...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.