Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hat, crow, shit

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Hat, crow, shit
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2021, 02:55:49 PM »
Good times.  I still wonder why GF decided to go shirtless to a late October tailgate back in 2012 though.

It was so warm that day. Was that also Chad’s 30th with midgets and all?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2021, 04:00:22 PM »
It was so warm that day. Was that also Chad’s 30th with midgets and all?

You can't say midget.  You can say, little Johnson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2021, 04:41:19 PM »
You can't say midget.  You can say, little Johnson.
I know a little German.  He's standing over there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2021, 04:56:00 PM »
I know a little German.  He's standing over there.

I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2021, 08:42:42 PM »
I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.

Damn. All this from one AU game!
Any sausage involved?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2022, 03:05:15 AM »
Very telling if you ask me. 

Keeping Tank, Wooden and Hall tells me that some of the players are buying what Harbisunset is selling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2022, 07:41:16 AM »
Very telling if you ask me. 

Keeping Tank, Wooden and Hall tells me that some of the players are buying what Harbisunset is selling.

“bUt wE rUnnEd oFF uH gEWd maN!”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
AUTiger1,
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2022, 12:46:09 PM »
Unpopular opinion time.

I like Bigsby in general. Is he an elite back?  I've come to believe he's not.  He's good, but he's just not exceptional. 

I'm not impressed with his vision.  I don't think he's got quality top end speed - never gets to the corner and doesn't have that breakaway gear in the open field.  His elusiveness isn't outstanding -- he gets tripped up/knocked down/wrapped up too easily in one-on-one situations.

I admire his heart and commitment. But he's not Rudi, Carnell, Ronnie, Kerryon, Tre, Bostic, Tate, Dyer, Irons, Joseph, Danley, Lester level.   I want him to be, but (maybe because we have a shit offensive line, I don't know) he's just not. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2022, 02:41:24 PM »
Unpopular opinion time.

I like Bigsby in general. Is he an elite back?  I've come to believe he's not.  He's good, but he's just not exceptional. 

I'm not impressed with his vision.  I don't think he's got quality top end speed - never gets to the corner and doesn't have that breakaway gear in the open field.  His elusiveness isn't outstanding -- he gets tripped up/knocked down/wrapped up too easily in one-on-one situations.

I admire his heart and commitment. But he's not Rudi, Carnell, Ronnie, Kerryon, Tre, Bostic, Tate, Dyer, Irons, Joseph, Danley, Lester level.   I want him to be, but (maybe because we have a shit offensive line, I don't know) he's just not.

Knocks on him out of high school we’re top end speed and size. Although he plays bigger than he is. He does have a shit line and makes the best of it. The positive on him out of high school was his vision but I’m not sure all the vision in the world can help him with this line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2022, 08:49:09 PM »

I think he can be. But in order to be elite, he HAS to play angry EVERY play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2022, 02:04:09 PM »
He could be better if the line could block worth a shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan