Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kinkyyyyy

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Kinkyyyyy
« on: December 20, 2021, 04:36:24 PM »
I was reading a story a bit ago about a college student out in Utah, who was missing for 5 days.  Police used cell phone tracking shit and found her in a man's basement, "naked and covered in coal."

She left her dorm to meet a man she met on an interwebz "bondage chat group."  She claims he kept her tied up and raped her several times a day. The piece indicated she probably could have left, but the man threatened to kill her family.

So much going on here.  You met someone on a bondage chat group, and then agreed to meet him? First off, I didn't know there was such a thing.  Second, what the hell did you expect?  You claim he raped you, but you met him on a BONDAGE CHAT GROUP. Aren't you pretty much begging to be tied up and fucked in all your orifices?

And where does the covered in coal part come in?  See that bag of Kingsford over there?  Yeah, grab a bunch of briquets and rub em' all over your body. That's it.  Mmmmm....

I'm sure her parents were overjoyed to get their sweet little girl back home, but at some point, I believe there needs to be a conversation about the bondage chat group.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: Kinkyyyyy
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 12:26:00 AM »
I was reading a story a bit ago about a college student out in Utah, who was missing for 5 days.  Police used cell phone tracking shit and found her in a man's basement, "naked and covered in coal."

She left her dorm to meet a man she met on an interwebz "bondage chat group."  She claims he kept her tied up and raped her several times a day. The piece indicated she probably could have left, but the man threatened to kill her family.

So much going on here.  You met someone on a bondage chat group, and then agreed to meet him? First off, I didn't know there was such a thing.  Second, what the hell did you expect?  You claim he raped you, but you met him on a BONDAGE CHAT GROUP. Aren't you pretty much begging to be tied up and fucked in all your orifices?

And where does the covered in coal part come in?  See that bag of Kingsford over there?  Yeah, grab a bunch of briquets and rub em' all over your body. That's it.  Mmmmm....

I'm sure her parents were overjoyed to get their sweet little girl back home, but at some point, I believe there needs to be a conversation about the bondage chat group.   

Prude
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snaggletiger,
No reactions