Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sledge Hammer

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Sledge Hammer
« on: December 14, 2021, 03:55:39 PM »
Copy Pasta from 247

For the second time this week, Auburn has landed a priority recruit who was born and raised in Louisiana, where the Tigers suddenly seem to have an increased presence.

Monday, it was Baton Rouge native Austin Ausberry, a 4-star defensive back. A day later, 3-star defensive tackle Enyce Sledge of Monroe's Neville High, has committed to Bryan Harsin's program.

Sledge, listed at 6-foot-3.5, 315 pounds, is the No. 36 recruit in the state of Louisiana for 247Sports. An athletic prospect who also plays basketball, he chose the Tigers over Baylor, to whom he once was committed, and Oklahoma State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Sledge Hammer
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 04:04:48 PM »
They're closing strong.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 04:05:13 PM »
Copy Pasta from 247

For the second time this week, Auburn has landed a priority recruit who was born and raised in Louisiana, where the Tigers suddenly seem to have an increased presence.

Monday, it was Baton Rouge native Austin Ausberry, a 4-star defensive back. A day later, 3-star defensive tackle Enyce Sledge of Monroe's Neville High, has committed to Bryan Harsin's program.

Sledge, listed at 6-foot-3.5, 315 pounds, is the No. 36 recruit in the state of Louisiana for 247Sports. An athletic prospect who also plays basketball, he chose the Tigers over Baylor, to whom he once was committed, and Oklahoma State.

A kid almost 6'4"and 315 lbs who has basketball feet is only a 3*!
Bammer must not be interested....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 04:15:58 PM »
Watched some film on him.  I'm certainly not an evaluator of talent by any means.  However, untrained eye says he's not all that fast, not necessarily that quick, but he is definitely a load.  Obviously a strong kid who tosses people around.  The video showed him working against some hosses, and he's definitely not playing in the private school classification against 205 pounders.

Now that I said that, there will be expert evaluation of him from Rivals saying, "Sledge is extremely fast, quick and agile, but needs to work on getting stronger."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Kaos,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 09:36:15 AM »
A kid almost 6'4"and 315 lbs who has basketball feet is only a 3*!
Bammer must not be interested....

there have been a ton of misevaluations this cycle....most of these guys have NOT been re-evaluated since July. And many of them didn't attend camps as much as normal. It has really thrown the "Mowrrrr Starz" off a lot. But no one can explain to me how Drew Bobo was graded a 5.8 rated 4 star, and Sledge a 5.6-5.7 rated 3 star......if you watch film of both, it makes ZERO sense. Sledge would push his shit in head to head. I personally saw Bobo get put on his back by guys much smaller than him.  :bs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2021, 09:57:50 AM »
 :starz:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2021, 01:15:56 PM »
But can we win right away?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."