Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Continuum Transfunctioner Portal Thingy

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Continuum Transfunctioner Portal Thingy
« on: December 13, 2021, 09:56:11 AM »
Bo officially puts steps in and says, "Beam me down, Scotty."

The rumors are that Tank is in line, but his name is not in there as of yet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Continuum Transfunctioner Portal Thingy
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 10:01:16 AM »
Bo officially puts steps in and says, "Beam me down, Scotty."

The rumors are that Tank is in line, but his name is not in there as of yet.
Tank gone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 10:01:26 AM »
Hate it for him, as he was showing actual progress with some coaching. 

So, we're left with Finley, Davis, Loy and the new kid Geriner.

If Tank leaves we need bodies, stat.  Take two this class at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 11:03:08 AM »
I said numerous times that I really wanted Bo to be the man and do great things on the Planez.  And like Wes, I thought there had been some progress this season with a different scheme and some different coaching.  Not enough though, IMO.  He was still the wildly inconsistent QB he's always been.  Hate to see him go, but I can't see there being a big drop off, ear-regardless of who takes over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 11:44:14 AM »
I said numerous times that I really wanted Bo to be the man and do great things on the Planez.  And like Wes, I thought there had been some progress this season with a different scheme and some different coaching.  Not enough though, IMO.  He was still the wildly inconsistent QB he's always been.  Hate to see him go, but I can't see there being a big drop off, ear-regardless of who takes over.

We are on the verge of CFB becoming shitty.  I have to agree with K on this one.  The transmorgifier and NIL will be the death of the game we love.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2021, 11:48:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2021, 12:09:26 PM »
Hope that means Tank is staying...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2021, 12:16:15 PM »
Hearing rumors that Jake Holland is transferring back to Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2021, 12:50:37 PM »

What's he wearing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2021, 12:53:59 PM »
What's he wearing?
We don't know. but his opponents are wearing him, like a backpack...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2021, 01:00:50 PM »
As for Nix.... see ya. 

There was a time I wanted him to succeed.  There was a time I became ambivalent.   

I came to believe he thought he was bigger than AU.  He was "more" than the rest of the team.  I could be wrong (completely) but his demeanor on the sidelines always looked like a sulking bitch.  Quick to blast teammates, unwilling to take the same blasting when he fucked up.  He shouldn't have started as a freshman.  He shouldn't have bailed Gus out with a lucky strike in his first start.  I don't think his head ever recovered from the "savior Bo" mentality. 

Whatever chance he had to be successful (and it wasn't much because his arm isn't great, his instincts are bad and he appears un-coachable) was eliminated  by the Destroyer of Quarterbacks Gustavo Malzahn. 

I tried, but he just wasn't a likeable kid.  Made it hard for me to be on his wagon. 

His statement that he made decisions for Auburn for three years and now it's time to make decisions for himself?  Fuck you, bucko. 

Where's he going to go?  Where will his baggage be welcomed?  I've heard Troy.  I've heard UCF to reunite with the man who broke him. I've heard Oregon.  I've heard Ole Miss.  But who's really going to want his combination of ego, limited arm strength, tendency to bail at the first sign of pressure, and consistent inaccuracy?  Maybe somebody can fix him, but in a single year?

I honestly wish for his sake that he'd gone somewhere else from the jump.  Less sour taste all around.  I'm not convinced he's a D-1 QB. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
AUTiger1,
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2021, 01:15:54 PM »
Finally some good news!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2021, 05:29:19 PM »

picture it....people on social media would rather believe Justin Hokanson's stupid ass than Tank's actual mom. Thats the media fueled world we live in now. SAD!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
AUTiger1,
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2021, 05:32:33 PM »
As for Nix.... see ya. 

There was a time I wanted him to succeed.  There was a time I became ambivalent.   

I came to believe he thought he was bigger than AU.  He was "more" than the rest of the team.  I could be wrong (completely) but his demeanor on the sidelines always looked like a sulking bitch.  Quick to blast teammates, unwilling to take the same blasting when he fucked up.  He shouldn't have started as a freshman.  He shouldn't have bailed Gus out with a lucky strike in his first start.  I don't think his head ever recovered from the "savior Bo" mentality. 

Whatever chance he had to be successful (and it wasn't much because his arm isn't great, his instincts are bad and he appears un-coachable) was eliminated  by the Destroyer of Quarterbacks Gustavo Malzahn. 

I tried, but he just wasn't a likeable kid.  Made it hard for me to be on his wagon. 

His statement that he made decisions for Auburn for three years and now it's time to make decisions for himself?  Fuck you, bucko. 

Where's he going to go?  Where will his baggage be welcomed?  I've heard Troy.  I've heard UCF to reunite with the man who broke him. I've heard Oregon.  I've heard Ole Miss.  But who's really going to want his combination of ego, limited arm strength, tendency to bail at the first sign of pressure, and consistent inaccuracy?  Maybe somebody can fix him, but in a single year?

I honestly wish for his sake that he'd gone somewhere else from the jump.  Less sour taste all around.  I'm not convinced he's a D-1 QB.

You aren't wrong K. The 3 years comment was very off color. Deddie putting shit in his head and he's becoming Deddies mouth piece. Understandable considering Patty had the same issues in 1995 with Damuyene and Tot. But I digress.

That is all
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2021, 06:07:48 PM »
  But who's really going to want his combination of ego, limited arm strength, tendency to bail at the first sign of pressure, and consistent inaccuracy?

You know, after reflecting on my own question, where else COULD he go but Ole Miss.  Matt Corrall was a ego-bloated punk with moderate talent and an ass load of unwarranted hype.  Hmm.

Crazy Lane seems to specialize in that kind of player.  Nix would give them exactly what they've embraced the last few years.  An absurd win or two, a handful of puzzling losses, an array of baffling decisions and the occasional 'what the hell was that' play (both good and bad). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2021, 10:58:36 PM »

Cut a bitch, I will!  Don't ever mention that name again. I'm not having flashbacks of the dive and whiff against the mighty Utah St something another's!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2021, 08:15:47 AM »
You know, after reflecting on my own question, where else COULD he go but Ole Miss. 

Oregon, apparently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2021, 10:38:23 AM »
Oregon, apparently.
An Under Armour school will never win.  Oh wait...wrong sport.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions