Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#FUNCAA

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
#FUNCAA
« on: December 10, 2021, 02:46:54 PM »
So, it took four years for one of the most ridiculously hypocritical, corrupt organizations, the NCAA, to levy sanctions against Auburn basketball because of a former assistant coach's actions.  What Chuck Person did, gave Auburn basketball absolutely zero competitive advantage.  It gave Person's wallet a competitive advantage, but had no bearing on AU round hoops.

After Auburn suspends two players for over a year, and self-imposes a post season ban, the NCAA in its infinite wisdom, decides to suspend Bruce Pearl for 2 games, starting tomorrow, put AU on probation for 4 years, take away two scholarships over that time, and drop a $5K fine on the program.

None of that will have any impact on the overall program...but.....FUCK YOU, NCAA!!!

I can't wait until that entity is banished altogether.  Corrupt pieces of shit, who dole out punishment to whomever they desire, and let slide their favorite sons. Did you even touch Bama for the Colin Sexton deal?  Has LSU been popped after their coach is recorded saying they paid a player.  How did that academic fraud issue at North Carolina turn out?  You do know it was established that Zion Williamson got paid handsomely while at Duke, right?

The list goes on and on.  Bama buys players like cattle from the day Lord Saybinz set foot on campus, and what happens?  Ole Miss gets slammed.  Shouldn't have poked the bear, Freeze.  Yahoo Sports verifies over $30K in illegal benefits given to DJ Fucker.  Receipts, texts, emails etc.  What does the NCAA do?  Decides that players should get a stipend because poor DJ lived in his car.

I was just going to talk about Auburn's sanctions, but that set me off.  Fuck you, NCAA. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Saniflush,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: #FUNCAA
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 02:49:41 PM »
Yeah, what he said^^^

Fuck the NCAA with Juicy Smoilette's aids infested dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 02:49:47 PM »
Heartily agree!

Fuck the ncaa!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 11:45:12 AM »
Heartily agree!

Fuck the ncaa!

Fuck the NCAA!  Fuck Gerogia!  Fuck Bama!  Fuck Dabo!  Fuck everyone that is not Auburn! 

Carry on and have a great day! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan