Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jarquez Hunter AFT

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Jarquez Hunter AFT
« on: December 09, 2021, 05:35:03 PM »
JH was the lone Auburn freshman to make the SEC All Freshman Team.  He had 576 yards on 84 carries for 3 TD's.  Also had 12 catches for 64 yards and 1 TD.  Averaged right at 20 yards a kickoff return as well.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Jarquez Hunter AFT
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 11:41:43 AM »
JH was the lone Auburn freshman to make the SEC All Freshman Team.  He had 576 yards on 84 carries for 3 TD's.  Also had 12 catches for 64 yards and 1 TD.  Averaged right at 20 yards a kickoff return as well.

If rumors are correct, he will have a helluva lot more than 84 carries next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 05:27:57 PM »
If rumors are correct, he will have a helluva lot more than 84 carries next year.
The ONE stupid RUMOR from one dumbass hack beat writer? Yeah it was never true. But I bet he got a shitload of people to sign up for premium services on On3 last night and this morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 08:50:27 AM »
The ONE stupid RUMOR from one dumbass hack beat writer? Yeah it was never true. But I bet he got a shitload of people to sign up for premium services on On3 last night and this morning.

The hacks who cover Auburn are the worst.  They're bammer-loving trolls who use their position to hurt AU by stirring up shit.  The ones who generally don't do that (Phil Marshall, for instance) are talentless sacks of doughy shit who don't have much credibility at all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2021, 01:37:02 PM »
The hacks who cover Auburn are the worst.  They're bammer-loving trolls who use their position to hurt AU by stirring up shit.  The ones who generally don't do that (Phil Marshall, for instance) are talentless sacks of doughy shit who don't have much credibility at all.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE