Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Transfer Portal Comings and Goings

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Transfer Portal Comings and Goings
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2021, 12:54:26 PM »
Pat Boone is too old to be coaching football.  Besides, he has no ties to Troy.

Wrong Pat!  It's this one!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2021, 02:13:47 PM »
I thought Pat Sumerall was dead?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2021, 02:25:37 PM »
I thought Pat Sumerall was dead?
If he’s not dead, someone sure played a dirty joke on him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2021, 02:52:16 PM »
Wrong Pat!  It's this one!

Pat has a date tonight with Terry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2021, 10:05:50 AM »
On Thursday mornings during foosballz season, our local sports talk show has Bryan Matthews from Rivals, on to talk Auburn pigskin and other goings ons.  So, the host asks him about the portal and specifically, the rumors about Bo possibly leaving.  Matthews didn't have any inside 411, but I was stunned to hear him say in a very matter of fact way, "Yeah, it would be best if Bo just went ahead and transferred out to a smaller school.  He's had 3 years at Auburn and he needs to finish up somewhere else."

Then, the host asked him if he thought that would automatically make Finley the #1 guy at QB. "No, they would definitely look at the portal for a starting quarterback."

Probably just one man's opinion, because I'm a firm believer that the majority of these reporters, journalists, bloggers etc. don't know jack shit. But what if he does? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2021, 11:11:06 AM »
On Thursday mornings during foosballz season, our local sports talk show has Bryan Matthews from Rivals, on to talk Auburn pigskin and other goings ons.  So, the host asks him about the portal and specifically, the rumors about Bo possibly leaving.  Matthews didn't have any inside 411, but I was stunned to hear him say in a very matter of fact way, "Yeah, it would be best if Bo just went ahead and transferred out to a smaller school.  He's had 3 years at Auburn and he needs to finish up somewhere else."

Then, the host asked him if he thought that would automatically make Finley the #1 guy at QB. "No, they would definitely look at the portal for a starting quarterback."

Probably just one man's opinion, because I'm a firm believer that the majority of these reporters, journalists, bloggers etc. don't know jack shit. But what if he does?

This seems to be the prevailing thought amongst the "insiders" and beat guys. That if Bo is gonna waffle like this, just go ahead and go, and that Auburn is prepared for it if he does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2021, 11:48:24 AM »
This seems to be the prevailing thought amongst the "insiders" and beat guys. That if Bo is gonna waffle like this, just go ahead and go, and that Auburn is prepared for it if he does.

What has Bo said?  I haven't seen anything because I don't twatters.  Apparently, he's said something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2021, 12:09:40 PM »
What has Bo said?  I haven't seen anything because I don't twatters.  Apparently, he's said something.
He has said he won't be paying any child support and that Harbinger is a punk bitch.  Otherwise, I have no idea why peoples think he may transfer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2021, 12:21:01 PM »
He has said he won't be paying any child support and that Harbinger is a punk bitch.  Otherwise, I have no idea why peoples think he may transfer.

See, I think people are reading way too much into innocent statements like those. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2021, 01:15:59 AM »

He said he wants to get his ankle healed up and then discuss it.
So he just trolled all of the hacks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2021, 10:51:48 AM »
He said he wants to get his ankle healed up and then discuss it.
So he just trolled all of the hacks.

I agree with you but at the same time he could have laid the rumors to rest if he’s being serious.

He’s either being serious about not knowing what he wants next year or he is indeed trolling these press guys getting them in a tizzy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2021, 11:46:42 AM »
I agree with you but at the same time he could have laid the rumors to rest if he’s being serious.

He’s either being serious about not knowing what he wants next year or he is indeed trolling these press guys getting them in a tizzy.

I'd lean more towards him being honest about not knowing what he's going to do.  If the guy will call Bama out in the press for getting all the calls, he probably doesn't mince words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2021, 10:41:50 PM »
He is (ironically) the only back on the roster that had the top end speed to turn that edge consistently against Bama and was used NONE in that regard.

I’m not sure who you were watching, but he struggled to “turn that edge”. He was however fast if he was already moving in they direction/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2021, 11:04:20 PM »
I’m not sure who you were watching, but he struggled to “turn that edge”. He was however fast if he was already moving in they direction/
Are you black?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2021, 07:27:28 PM »

Shivers has track speed. A round track. With turns. Including the “edge”.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2021, 12:02:46 AM »
Shivers has track speed. A round track. With turns. Including the “edge”.

Name one time other than the iron bowl. And he almost slipped down on that run. Kid has no cut upfield.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions