Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wrapping it up...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Wrapping it up...
« on: November 29, 2021, 10:28:16 AM »
Final thoughts:

1 - Never thought I'd say this, but LSU may have made a mistake getting rid of Orgeron.  He just needed to get the fresh pussy delirium out of his system. They are a better team today than they were at the first of the season. The reality of their situation is they lost a ton of talent after 2019 and it took him a little while to get shit back together.  Not sure anybody else could have done much better there.  I thought it was hilarious that he said he wasn't going to coach the bowl because he was taking his girlfriend to the beach. 

2- Dumbo Fisher is what we thought he was.  An average ass coach who's being massively overpaid.  This was their year!  Lost to Arkansas, Ole Miss, MSU and LSU.  Should have lost to us. 

3- Georgia is still UGA until further notice. They will flop at some point in the "post-season" until they prove they won't.

4- AU has growing pains.  Could be 9-2.  Could be 4-7.  The loss to SC was egregious. The loss to MSU unacceptable. The win over Ole Miss was solid. The effort against UAT was gutsy. Should have won that game. Harsin has some things to learn about this stage.  I think he's a good coach and if he stays, I believe he will figure that out.  The biggest problem is recruiting.  Before Saturday there was zero energy or momentum.  Winning that game could have flipped that script. Coming close may have.  But if AU ends up 10th or lower in the SEC and out of the top 40 nationally in recruiting?  It's going to be ugly for a while.  We need to finish top 5 or 6 and I don't see that happening.

5- Florida is a clusterfuck.  They made a good hire, though.  A really good hire I think.

6- Lincoln Riley. "I will NOT be the next coach at LSU, so we can put an end to that now."  Oh, hey... you didn't ask about USC so..... bye.  USC is one of those places the establishment loves and if they win a game or two they'll be back in the Top 5. 

7-  Eli Drunkbitch is a punk.  Why is Mizzou in this conference?

8- Arkansas is better under Pittman.  They'll always be Arkansas, though. 

9- I like Kiffin, but I don't like Kiffin. Never seen a coach seem so disinterested the sidelines. He always looks like he needs to take a shit.  He's probably going to get the latest Manning (if he stays at Ole Miss which is no more than a 50/50 proposition at this point).  I don't think "Arch" is going to be anybody's savior, though. Half his rep is name. And he's an ugly fuck.

10- Mike Leach will never be anything other than up and down.  Big crazy win, fucked up head-scratching loss.  Worst rivalry coach in history (or so I heard).

11- After that I don't much care. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Wrapping it up...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 11:07:15 AM »
What I cannot believe is that LSU didn't hire the new Florida coach.  Florida is about to be relevant in short order.  FUGA fans know it as well. 

LSU may end up being a bigger dumpster fire than Tennessee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 04:10:55 PM »
Final thoughts:

1 - Never thought I'd say this, but LSU may have made a mistake getting rid of Orgeron.  He just needed to get the fresh pussy delirium out of his system. They are a better team today than they were at the first of the season. The reality of their situation is they lost a ton of talent after 2019 and it took him a little while to get shit back together.  Not sure anybody else could have done much better there.  I thought it was hilarious that he said he wasn't going to coach the bowl because he was taking his girlfriend to the beach. 

2- Dumbo Fisher is what we thought he was.  An average ass coach who's being massively overpaid.  This was their year!  Lost to Arkansas, Ole Miss, MSU and LSU.  Should have lost to us. 

3- Georgia is still UGA until further notice. They will flop at some point in the "post-season" until they prove they won't.

4- AU has growing pains.  Could be 9-2.  Could be 4-7.  The loss to SC was egregious. The loss to MSU unacceptable. The win over Ole Miss was solid. The effort against UAT was gutsy. Should have won that game. Harsin has some things to learn about this stage.  I think he's a good coach and if he stays, I believe he will figure that out.  The biggest problem is recruiting.  Before Saturday there was zero energy or momentum.  Winning that game could have flipped that script. Coming close may have.  But if AU ends up 10th or lower in the SEC and out of the top 40 nationally in recruiting?  It's going to be ugly for a while.  We need to finish top 5 or 6 and I don't see that happening.

5- Florida is a clusterfuck.  They made a good hire, though.  A really good hire I think.

6- Lincoln Riley. "I will NOT be the next coach at LSU, so we can put an end to that now."  Oh, hey... you didn't ask about USC so..... bye.  USC is one of those places the establishment loves and if they win a game or two they'll be back in the Top 5. 

7-  Eli Drunkbitch is a punk.  Why is Mizzou in this conference?

8- Arkansas is better under Pittman.  They'll always be Arkansas, though. 

9- I like Kiffin, but I don't like Kiffin. Never seen a coach seem so disinterested the sidelines. He always looks like he needs to take a shit.  He's probably going to get the latest Manning (if he stays at Ole Miss which is no more than a 50/50 proposition at this point).  I don't think "Arch" is going to be anybody's savior, though. Half his rep is name. And he's an ugly fuck.

10- Mike Leach will never be anything other than up and down.  Big crazy win, fucked up head-scratching loss.  Worst rivalry coach in history (or so I heard).

11- After that I don't much care.

I think UGA picked a REAAAALLLYY good year to be good. They are at the point right now where they get a mulligan Loss. So their path is easier than its ever been. I just hope they get busted 5 years down the road like USC and get this season nullified.

Jimbo is Jimbo. Why half our top money had a hard on for him the past 15 years is BEYOND me. They still do.

Saturday - from what I have read - may very well have kick started recruiting back up. Contact period also started so Harsin and the boys will be hitting the trail harder than Snags at a nude gay bar.... Auburn sits 30th-ish at the moment nationally. Much of that is due to having only 13 commitments. By Quality though (per player), they are actually 4-5th in the SEC. We just need some numbers in this class and it will be good. I am a lot more optimistic right now than I was a week ago. And that has everything to do with auburn creating an atmosphere for 100 recruits in attendance. We will land several of those in the next week or two. Citizen also decommitted from LSU this weekend and got an in-home from Caddy last night. That looks very good at the moment.

I asked you why Mizzou was in this conference a month ago. Glad you agree now.

I do think Stricklin was dumb for not talking to Kiffin. I put this in the other thread but he swears Napier was his only choice from the start. I think you at least have to talk to Kiffin and a few others. You are fucking Florida. You are a big boy in a terribly good recruiting area and its one of the top jobs in the country. Napier may be fine - word on the streets says he is a Dabo/Saban hybrid.  I dunno but he's a good recruiter and knows how to put good coaches around him. Astronomically better than Mullinz who I am convinced NO ONE likes.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 04:54:19 PM »
I think UGA picked a REAAAALLLYY good year to be good. They are at the point right now where they get a mulligan Loss. So their path is easier than its ever been. I just hope they get busted 5 years down the road like USC and get this season nullified.

Jimbo is Jimbo. Why half our top money had a hard on for him the past 15 years is BEYOND me. They still do.

Saturday - from what I have read - may very well have kick started recruiting back up. Contact period also started so Harsin and the boys will be hitting the trail tail harder than Snags at a nude gay bar.... Auburn sits 30th-ish at the moment nationally. Much of that is due to having only 13 commitments. By Quality though (per player), they are actually 4-5th in the SEC. We just need some numbers in this class and it will be good. I am a lot more optimistic right now than I was a week ago. And that has everything to do with auburn creating an atmosphere for 100 recruits in attendance. We will land several of those in the next week or two. Citizen also decommitted from LSU this weekend and got an in-home from Caddy last night. That looks very good at the moment.

I asked you why Mizzou was in this conference a month ago. Glad you agree now.

I do think Stricklin was dumb for not talking to Kiffin. I put this in the other thread but he swears Napier was his only choice from the start. I think you at least have to talk to Kiffin and a few others. You are fucking Florida. You are a big boy in a terribly good recruiting area and its one of the top jobs in the country. Napier may be fine - word on the streets says he is a Dabo/Saban hybrid.  I dunno but he's a good recruiter and knows how to put good coaches around him. Astronomically better than Mullinz who I am convinced NO ONE likes.

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 10:11:11 AM »
Astronomically better than Mullinz who I am convinced NO ONE likes.

Some of the players like the pussy mayonnaise spread by his whore wife.  Temporarily.  Use and discard. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2021, 04:09:39 PM »

4- AU ....  The biggest problem is recruiting.  Before Saturday there was zero energy or momentum.  Winning that game could have flipped that script. Coming close may have.  But if AU ends up 10th or lower in the SEC and out of the top 40 nationally in recruiting?  It's going to be ugly for a while.  We need to finish top 5 or 6 and I don't see that happening.

#5 right now with Thanos and Caden Story still on the clock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2021, 04:42:42 PM »
#5 right now with Thanos and Caden Story still on the clock.

Thanos?  I thought Thor killed his ass. 

Story?  That one is trolling us I hear. 

That said?  It wasn't a bloodbath today.  Despite what the communist fucks over in the media said, I felt a little momentum swing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2021, 10:13:37 PM »

That said?  It wasn't a bloodbath today.  Despite what the communist fucks over in the media said, I felt a little momentum swing.

We will go up by feb signing day. This was just the start. Mba and citizen should help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2021, 08:18:42 AM »

Flipped a LB from their team and came within an eyelash of flipping a DL as well.  They felt it, I assure you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2021, 09:04:04 AM »
I thought this thread was a review of the various brands of rubbers.

I am disappoint.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2021, 09:31:10 AM »

I am disappoint.
I think Ray Liota has that thread somewhere around here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2021, 12:29:01 PM »
One of the guys at AUC, maybe Caldwell said that we will take north of 25 this year and he is thinking we have 8 or so spots left.  I don't know the math works because I was told there would be no math!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2021, 12:30:22 PM »
Oh, and what a shitty advertisement for condoms this thread is.  "Wrapping it up" and not one damn post about Trojans or those truck stop French Ticklers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2021, 12:34:17 PM »
One of the guys at AUC, maybe Caldwell said that we will take north of 25 this year and he is thinking we have 8 or so spots left.  I don't know the math works because I was told there would be no math!
I may be waaaay off in left field on this, but I thought every team has the opportunity to bring in up to 7 players through the portal just for this 1 year.  If my math is correct, that would mean Harbinger can bring in as many as 85 players this year only.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2021, 12:52:12 PM »
I may be waaaay off in left field on this, but I thought every team has the opportunity to bring in up to 7 players through the portal just for this 1 year.  If my math is correct, that would mean Harbinger can bring in as many as 85 players this year only.

Again, I was told there would be no math, but using Chizads calculator that would mean we can sign 34\17th's more players than last year, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2021, 01:05:51 PM »
Again, I was told there would be no math, but using Chizads calculator that would mean we can sign 34\17th's more players than last year, right?
Exactly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2021, 01:25:10 PM »

I am disappoint.

Po' Boy Condom.

It's a terrific condom.  Although it does burn a bit because it's covered in cajun spices.  It'll put a blister on your po' boy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2021, 08:14:45 PM »
Oh, and what a shitty advertisement for condoms this thread is.  "Wrapping it up" and not one damn post about Trojans or those truck stop French Ticklers.
I heard that there are a few posters on here that love the way that French ticklers feel, up their butt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com