Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corching K-Ro-Sell

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Corching K-Ro-Sell
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2021, 11:29:15 AM »
Would seriously shock me at this point if it weren't Zak Hill. Not my number 1 pick but he's solid. Better than Matt Wells. But not quite the "get" that Lebby or Grimes or McGee would be.

Yeah, Harbinger will probably go with his home boy in Hill.  But I would love to land somebody who not only can get this offense in gear, but is well versed in the cruitin' practices of the SEC.  We've got to get some Jimmy's and Joe's on campus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2021, 11:40:25 AM »
I wish we would make a run at Jeff Grimes.  He has done a pretty damn good job as OC in his career, seems to learn from his mistakes, can recruit and has some AU ties.  My only issue with McGee is the fact that he has never called a play in his life.  Now, if you want to hire him, make him Co-OC/Run game coordinator and hire Eric Kiesau as Co-OC/pass game coordinator then I would feel better.  Also, would hiring McGee not give us two running backs coaches on staff?  What about Caddy.   

I would also love for us to hire Kellen Moore, but he's not leaving the Wowboy's to coach at AU.  I don't care how close him and Corch Harborlights ($1 to Snaggs) are. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2021, 01:45:04 PM »
Our fans are MO-rons.  Unreal.  Mullen is a cancerous fuck and he was the driving force behind the attempt to destroy us (and Cam) in 2010.  I'd rather shut the program down than have him on campus. I also don't want his whore of a wife spreading her greasy, used up roast beef puss all over our players.  Hard, hard, hard pass on Mullen. Fuck that guy. Forever.  I'd rather have Fuck Joe Biden as OC than him. 

Whoever Harsin hires, he needs to be on top of recruiting.  Mullen's hunchback ass won't do that.

I want Mullen about as far away from our campus as Hugh Freeze.....VERY FAR.

No Auburn fan should want that asshat anywhere near our sideline or team. Hell to the NO. He's a horrible recruiter and horrible person. There is a reason only Todd Grantham would agree to be his DC. Players hate him. No effing thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2021, 01:47:47 PM »
I wish we would make a run at Jeff Grimes.  He has done a pretty damn good job as OC in his career, seems to learn from his mistakes, can recruit and has some AU ties.  My only issue with McGee is the fact that he has never called a play in his life.  Now, if you want to hire him, make him Co-OC/Run game coordinator and hire Eric Kiesau as Co-OC/pass game coordinator then I would feel better.  Also, would hiring McGee not give us two running backs coaches on staff?  What about Caddy.   

I would also love for us to hire Kellen Moore, but he's not leaving the Wowboy's to coach at AU.  I don't care how close him and Corch Harborlights ($1 to Snaggs) are.

Kellen Moore would be quite a pull for sure. He's done wonders with Dak since they gave Jason Garrett the boot. Noticeable difference but not sure how much he wants or needs to go back to the college game. He seems like a bonafide pro coach and a damn good one. Would be kind of a step down for him to go leave for the same position from an NFL team.

McGee would be worth it just for recruiting. He's been in the best in the country the last 3 years. He would also have to be OC with a lot of Harsin's input in planning and Carnell would be purely RB coach.

Jeff Grimes would be hella good too. The lines he has built here were some of the best we've ever had. Just nuts. Its a lot of what defined our success in those great years - 2010 and 2013. Grimes may be the best hire Chizik ever made. He's also extremely well liked and respected by other coaches and players. Baylors O and specifically, rushing attack, are rockin n rollin right now.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 01:52:38 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2021, 01:32:23 PM »
Just heard that we can add Dameyune Craig's name to the "Hot Board" for OC.  Maybe we will see Kiesau and DC be Co-OC's and let Craig work with the WR's?  We need someone like Kiesau if we are going to hire a Craig or McGee as OC to show them the ropes on play calling. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2021, 03:46:59 PM »
Just heard that we can add Dameyune Craig's name to the "Hot Board" for OC.  Maybe we will see Kiesau and DC be Co-OC's and let Craig work with the WR's?  We need someone like Kiesau if we are going to hire a Craig or McGee as OC to show them the ropes on play calling.

We could do a lot worse than Craig and there is no doubt about where his loyalties are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2021, 04:34:37 PM »
We could do a lot worse than Craig and there is no doubt about where his loyalties are.
This. Although there was some turbulence. Didn’t he have a cup of coffee with us under Gus and then go to LSU?

He made some anti AU comments or something. That was before my brain was damaged.

Regardless, I trust Coach Carson’s judgment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2021, 11:07:47 PM »
I done heard tonight that Craig burned bridges and pissed too many folks off to even get an interview. That his name being tossed around is bullshit.

And when I hear stuff, it comes from the upper echelon sources. Bank it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2021, 12:02:32 AM »
Craig.
Thank you for your service. 
Do not want.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2021, 07:32:11 PM »
I done heard tonight that Craig burned bridges and pissed too many folks off to even get an interview. That his name being tossed around is bullshit.

And when I hear stuff, it comes from the upper echelon sources. Bank it.

Link to the drill press ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2021, 02:28:30 PM »
Craig.
Thank you for your service. 
Do not want.

This right here.

He brought in shit head kids that were lockerroom problems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2021, 07:42:17 PM »
Hi. I’d like to order Joe Brady please. 

No. I don’t need to see a menu.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,oldautiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2021, 01:00:58 PM »
Hi. I’d like to order Joe Brady please. 

No. I don’t need to see a menu.

Would loooooooooove that.  Is he expected to head back to college or stay on the endlessly revolving NFL carousel?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2021, 01:51:45 PM »
I think two wrenches have been thrown into the process:

1. Joe Bradys suddenly availability.

2. Zak Hill's issues with the NCAA at ASU. Its apparently a bigger issue than anyone knew. McGlynn may very well not go for this and go to the side of caution here. No one knows but that's the word on da skreets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2021, 03:21:00 PM »

2. Zak Hill's issues with the NCAA at ASU. Its apparently a bigger issue than anyone knew. McGlynn may very well not go for this and go to the side of caution here. No one knows but that's the word on da skreets.

Give me Joe Brady or give me the Birmingham Bowl!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2021, 05:06:51 PM »

that's not even a real choice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2021, 05:09:28 PM »

Cake or death?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2021, 07:06:52 PM »
Cake or death?

I’ll have cake, please.

Very well.  Give him cake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2021, 01:01:56 AM »

I'll see if I can't swipe a post from the 247 ASU mods.  They basically said the exact same thing. I'm on the Grimes train.  Choo-Choo mudda fuckers!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2021, 06:36:13 AM »
I’ll have cake, please.

Very well.  Give him cake.

We only got two choices here.  Cake and cock and we're all out of cake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."