Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2021, 10:37:32 AM »
some of the ball movement they used to feed Jabari basket opportunities on the perimeter was a thing of beauty.

Snags, were talking basketball. Not the movement of balls from sack to purse. Just wanted to clarify.

She does not keep them in her purse.  They're in a mason jar on a night stand by the bed.

So there!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2021, 10:37:45 AM »
shocked me a little he played 29 mins. That may have been too many....either that or bruce is really trolling the public about his readiness which is ok too.
He looked tentative at times out there.  I don't think he plays that many minutes if Cambridge isn't out, but it was really good to see him out there and somewhat close to the old Flannigan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2022, 09:59:28 AM »
Next up is a trip to Columbia, Sakerlina.  The Cocks are 9-3 with a couple of, what I assume are quality wins, over FSU and Georgetown.  Have no idea what those teams are like this year.  They also got blown out by Coastal Carolina and handled easily by Clemson.

Here's to beating the cocks.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2022, 09:41:27 AM »
9.5 point favorite on the road against a Frank Martin team is respect.

5:30 CT on the good ol' SECN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2022, 09:55:53 AM »
9.5 point favorite on the road against a Frank Martin team is respect.

5:30 CT on the good ol' SECN.
I would be giddy if the Orange Pearls come out of there with a 9-10 point basketbrawl win and no significant injuries.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2022, 09:12:53 PM »
I would be giddy if the Orange Pearls come out of there with a 9-10 point basketbrawl win and no significant injuries.

You is giddy huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2022, 09:27:39 AM »
Frank Martin coached teams are very hard to beat at home and are very physical. Impressive win even with the really bad 5 min stretch between 9 and 4 mins left to play in the game where we kid of went full tard. This team has to learn how to play with a huge lead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2022, 09:37:43 AM »
Frank Martin coached teams are very hard to beat at home and are very physical. Impressive win even with the really bad 5 min stretch between 9 and 4 mins left to play in the game where we kid of went full tard. This team has to learn how to play with a huge lead.
To be fair, the refs allowed usce to hack the hell out of us. Only when they held us down and went through our pockets did the fouls get called.
Impressively, we got physical also and did not lose our cool.

This team is kind of hard to watch. You can’t focus on your favorite player because it’s a free for all,out there. The talent Bruce has in that arena is phenomenal.
But can a ten man team stay gelled long enough to go all the way?
I’m not sure, but I’ll watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2022, 10:05:52 AM »
To be fair, the refs allowed usce to hack the hell out of us. Only when they held us down and went through our pockets did the fouls get called.

Impressively, we got physical also and did not lose our cool.

This team is kind of hard to watch. You can’t focus on your favorite player because it’s a free for all,out there. The talent Bruce has in that arena is phenomenal.

But can a ten man team stay gelled long enough to go all the way?

I’m not sure, but I’ll watch.

While the first point was indeed true, we also played super sloppy with ball handling, especially in the post. I said this on an earlier post too in Dec - but if this is a bad game (Jabari was off, KD was off, Flanny not playing), on the road, against a Martin team? I'll take it all day. Solid Quad 2 win. We had almost everything going against us last night and still cruised. Never thought I would see this. I don't know of a better front court in CBB right now. And the back court is coming around with WG/ZJ/KD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2022, 11:09:35 AM »
You is giddy huh?
Like a school girl

Flannigan was out, Smith went to the bench early with a couple fouls and I think only had 5 points for the game.  Yet this group still won by 15 at cackalacky...that's reason to be giddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2022, 04:27:04 PM »
Like a school girl

Flannigan was out, Smith went to the bench early with a couple fouls and I think only had 5 points for the game.  Yet this group still won by 15 at cackalacky...that's reason to be giddy.
Smith still got his 10 points. They came late. usce made it a point to cover him up. That allowed others to get shots.
This team has many weapons.
Now that Kessler seems to be getting more aggressive, this will be a hard team to stop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2022, 05:45:21 PM »
Depth.  It's a killer.

Really says something about Lior Berman getting quality minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2022, 12:12:32 PM »
Depth.  It's a killer.

Really says something about Lior Berman getting quality minutes.

Jaylin, Cardwell, and Moore as well all starting to see their roles and where they have an impact. I LIKEY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2022, 01:05:46 PM »
Jaylin, Cardwell, and Moore as well all starting to see their roles and where they have an impact. I LIKEY.

Moore was perplexing. At one point, he was involved in 3 turnovers in a row.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
GH2001,
Members reacted like:
GH2001,
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2022, 01:12:47 PM »
Moore was perplexing. At one point, he was involved in 3 turnovers in a row.

He can be a bull in a china shop for sure. But when he's playing like he knows his role, hes an asset. Same with Jaylin. Im not sure Jaylin even realizes how good he COULD be.

Moore is an example of 3 steps fwd, 2 steps back....hes a net asset off the bench but the negatives can be frustrating. Ive literally seen him steal the ball, come up with it, handle it sloppy, get it stolen from him, just to reach back in and steal it again, all in a matter of 12 seconds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2022, 02:13:08 PM »
He can be a bull in a china shop for sure. But when he's playing like he knows his role, hes an asset. Same with Jaylin. Im not sure Jaylin even realizes how good he COULD be.

Moore is an example of 3 steps fwd, 2 steps back....hes a net asset off the bench but the negatives can be frustrating. Ive literally seen him steal the ball, come up with it, handle it sloppy, get it stolen from him, just to reach back in and steal it again, all in a matter of 12 seconds.

All the while we are screaming “What the hell, Moore!”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2022, 02:22:25 PM »

You sure you're not talking about KD Johnson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2022, 02:30:34 PM »
That stuff is just what you get with a Lord Pearl coached team. Freedom to be the bull in a china shop.  Pull that shit with most great coaches, and you're pulled and sitting on the bench with a coach in your face telling you to get it under control.  With Lord Pearl, he's screaming at you for not taking that 30 footer when you were clearly not open.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2022, 02:39:47 PM »
You sure you're not talking about KD Johnson?

May explain why he sat on the bench and pouted in Columbia. I like his passion though.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 03:48:46 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2022, 02:42:18 PM »
May explain why he say on the bench and pouted in Columbia. I like his passion though.
Same here.  He's definitely a spark plug when he's in, but sometimes he just plays waaaaay out of control on offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions