Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2022, 10:27:08 AM »
Tourney time is here finally.  I was really hoping yesterday morning's game would go 6 overtimes, but was glad to see the collie molesters take down the Kessler wannabee.

Can our guards do enough to take the first step toward the hall of fame a tourney title?

Will last night's loss by bammer be enough to drop them from the 3 line in the NCAAT?

Will goat boy perform at halftime?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #241 on: March 11, 2022, 12:52:43 PM »
Tourney time is here finally.  I was really hoping yesterday morning's game would go 6 overtimes, but was glad to see the collie molesters take down the Kessler wannabee.

Can our guards do enough to take the first step toward the hall of fame a tourney title?

Will last night's loss by bammer be enough to drop them from the 3 line in the NCAAT?

Will goat boy perform at halftime?

The Tahd has no business making the tourney.  Yes, they had what I would consider 4 big time quality wins.  Zaga, Houston, Tennessee and Arkansas.  Now, consider that they lost twice to Auburn and twice to Kentucky. They also lost to Davidson, Iona, Memphis, Missouri, Vanderbilt and 1-17 Georgia, to name a few.  They didn't get to 20 wins (19-13) and currently own a 3 game losing steak....and 4 out the last 5.

How is that tournament worthy?  Not singling out Bama because they're our rival.  But the only thing being talked about is whether they'll get a 5 or a 6 seed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #242 on: March 11, 2022, 01:42:15 PM »
Whelp...hope we can hold onto a 2 seed now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #243 on: March 11, 2022, 02:32:32 PM »
Whelp...hope we can hold onto a 2 seed now.

Does it really matter?
If we can’t get the ball down low, we damn sure won’t win from the outside!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #244 on: March 11, 2022, 02:34:44 PM »
Does it really matter?
If we can’t get the ball down low, we damn sure won’t win from the outside!
He speaks the truf^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #245 on: March 11, 2022, 03:03:14 PM »
He speaks the truf^^

If we just hit 1/3 of those 3s, we win easily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #246 on: March 11, 2022, 03:06:04 PM »
Down low?

Cause I'm a pro make ya bend ya back low den just pound it real fast just like purkulator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #247 on: March 11, 2022, 03:11:55 PM »
Been at work and saw none of the game.  Just going by the comments I've been reading and hearing this afternoon.  Sounds like Lord Bruce decided no adjustments to the game plan were needed.  If you aren't hitting 3's, you're bigger and stronger than A&M inside, so why not change it up and attack with Kess and Jabari from 12 feet and in?  GH and GF texted me that KD was 0-14???  Fo realz?

KD has to get his early season scowl back by next week. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #248 on: March 11, 2022, 03:27:10 PM »
Been at work and saw none of the game.  Just going by the comments I've been reading and hearing this afternoon.  Sounds like Lord Bruce decided no adjustments to the game plan were needed.  If you aren't hitting 3's, you're bigger and stronger than A&M inside, so why not change it up and attack with Kess and Jabari from 12 feet and in?  GH and GF texted me that KD was 0-14???  Fo realz?

KD has to get his early season scowl back by next week.
aTm had a similar game plan to the one that got them the W against Florida.  Instead of using Jabari to work around that and open things up, we decided to shoot 114,329 three pointers in the first half.  We did hit like 2 of them, for a percentage of 0.0000101+54164651651515 or somewhere near that.
Green did shoot us back into it late, but it was too late.
KD is in a funk and has been for a month.  He needs to keep taking the ball to the rack and stop trying to hit the 3 and maybe they will come naturally later.

Oh, and today was the first time I have actually seen Jabari pressing.  He was trying too hard to carry the team.
If Kessler can get the shoulder healed by next Thursday/Friday maybe some of that pick and pop game can make a return as well.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 03:29:36 PM by Buzz Killington »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #249 on: March 11, 2022, 05:46:55 PM »
aTm had a similar game plan to the one that got them the W against Florida.  Instead of using Jabari to work around that and open things up, we decided to shoot 114,329 three pointers in the first half.  We did hit like 2 of them, for a percentage of 0.0000101+54164651651515 or somewhere near that.
Green did shoot us back into it late, but it was too late.
KD is in a funk and has been for a month.  He needs to keep taking the ball to the rack and stop trying to hit the 3 and maybe they will come naturally later.

Oh, and today was the first time I have actually seen Jabari pressing.  He was trying too hard to carry the team.
If Kessler can get the shoulder healed by next Thursday/Friday maybe some of that pick and pop game can make a return as well.

That was a shit sandwich, served with shit fries and a shitcola with crushed shit ice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
eagleair89,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #250 on: March 12, 2022, 03:24:20 PM »
At least aTm didn’t choke the next game. They are a team in fire. It happens like that sometimes.
If we hit a few more threes early, we beat them handily.

Kudos to aTm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #251 on: March 13, 2022, 07:09:28 PM »

Appropriate since we have looked like doo-doo the last 3 weeks.

Here is hoping Stella gets her groove back.....this draw is winnable.

New Orleans awaits the victors.

:aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2022, 03:55:35 PM »
"It was truly a lovely enjoyable evening, except for the theatre.....what a horrid final act"

Mary Todd Lincoln

Shit! Damn! Motherfucker!

Oh well

:aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #253 on: March 21, 2022, 04:11:33 PM »
That was a shit sandwich, served with shit fries and a shitcola with crushed shit ice.

I see your shit meal and raise you a 5 course shit meal complete with one of those cute little lobster forks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #254 on: March 23, 2022, 01:37:59 AM »
Season’s over. Admin, please lock this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions