Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Not-OK Corall

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The Not-OK Corall
« on: November 01, 2021, 02:50:39 PM »
I heard for weeks that Matt Corrall is the Heisman front-runner, the most dynamic QB in the SEC since maybe Manziel, a rare combination of talents, a truly gifted athlete, one of the gutsiest performers you'll ever see.   

So I watched.  I have a verdict.

He is a pussy. A moderately talented pussy. And that's about it.  He sucks.

The "Oh my GOD! That could be a significant injury!!  His season and career could be over!!!!!! They're taking him off on a cart!  My GOD, this is terrible news... NO!  WAIT!!! He's coming back.  Like Jesus walking on the water, he's shaking off that career-threatening leg injury and HE. IS. COMING. BACK. TO. THE. FIELD!! What courage! What guts!  You will never see a tougher kid.  Such a gutsy move. Such strength of character!!!!!" 

What bullshit.  What a pussy. That's the second time I can remember him this season dropping like a shot hog, writhing in pain like his leg was broken in half and his anus has prolapsed. Then after a brief interlude, he gimps his pussy ass back on the field. 

That's not courage or guts.  That's just a pussy ass bitch building a false narrative.  Stolen valor.

Fuck that guy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: The Not-OK Corall
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 03:04:04 PM »
Can't argue any of this, really.  Just the latest over-hyped QB wearing a powder-blue jersey that isn't named Manning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 03:35:35 PM »
Fuck that.  Corall is a damn good QB at the college level.  Great stats.  Wasn’t even sure he would play Saturday, and had 6 starters out on offense, including their top 3 receivers.  The leading receiver was a walk on from Western Kentucky.

He ain’t Tom Brett Drew Fucking Montana, but a few short days ago, we were all wondering if Auburn could somehow keep the guy in check.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 03:55:42 PM »
Fuck that.  Corall is a damn good QB at the college level.  Great stats.  Wasn’t even sure he would play Saturday, and had 6 starters out on offense, including their top 3 receivers.  The leading receiver was a walk on from Western Kentucky.

He ain’t Tom Brett Drew Fucking Montana, but a few short days ago, we were all wondering if Auburn could somehow keep the guy in check.

I reserve the right to change my mind as new information is gathered.  Saturday was a whole lot of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 04:23:02 PM »

He's so courageous.

That's my beef with the guy.  The Oh My GOD, somebody barely touched my ankle.  Get the cart! Get the cart! 

Oh my GOD!! It's a miracle.  Jesus Corrall can walk. 

Fuck. That. Overhyped. Attention-whoring. Noise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
chityeah,
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 05:04:21 PM »
He's the best quarterback I've seen since Joe Mantegna
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2021, 07:53:42 PM »
He's so courageous.

That's my beef with the guy.  The Oh My GOD, somebody barely touched my ankle.  Get the cart! Get the cart! 

Oh my GOD!! It's a miracle.  Jesus Corrall can walk. 

Fuck. That. Overhyped. Attention-whoring. Noise.

And he wasn’t the only one playing possum on that team. Ole miss seems to like those 5 minute timeouts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2021, 08:07:10 PM »
And he wasn’t the only one playing possum on that team. Ole miss seems to like those 5 minute timeouts.

He was the only one using it to create faux courage points. 

I was not impressed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2022, 11:38:34 AM »
Oh my GOD!  The best quarterback in the nation loves this game so much he decided to play even when he could have opted out!  Such courage!  Such dedication! Such amazing talent! He loves this team so much he tried to fight the entire Mississippi State sideline one season and drew so many personal fouls!  Oh my GOD, he didn't opt out.  He's the only player in the history of college football who chose to play in a bowl game when he had the chance to sit it out!  The only one ever!  My GOD, what a courageous and inspirational young man! 

PFFFF-FFFF-FFFFF-FUCKING-TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

What. A. Fucking. Pussy. 

This Corral clown is the Dollar General version of Johnny Manziel.  He's a moderate talent with a propensity to flop down and squirm on the field like he's been stabbed with a samurai sword at the smallest potential injury. 

And he did it again in the Sugar Bowl.   

After having his dick gnawed completely raw by the overly effusive announcers, he got sacked twice and then hit the turf like a hobbled goat, rolling around in "pain." 

Fucking pussy. 

Had to be dragged off the field and carted to the locker room. 

Fucking pussy. 

Came gimping out on crutches to tears from the dumbest fan base in CFB history and more gushing from the announcing team. 

Except.... We find out today there was nothing on the Xrays to warrant it.  Oohhhh,  shoulda-got-Heisman's widdle ankwle wuz hurty! 

Fucking pussy. 

I fail to understand how being a total injury-faking PUSS qualifies as courage.  The fanboy announcing team anointed him the top QB in the upcoming draft.  Idiots.  I pity any team that takes this half-ass headcase.  He's a self-centered pussy.  Nothing more. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2022, 01:34:36 PM »
Sooooo. Benedict cumberbatch, tomatoes, dc movies and Matt corrall. Got it.

Guess what I’m getting Kaos for his bday? Other than a Biden/Fauci calendar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2022, 02:06:43 PM »
It's not courage, it's called magic needle in the ankle area!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan