Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Week #9

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Week #9
« on: October 26, 2021, 11:02:13 AM »
#2 Cincy v Tulane - Cincinnati will pad its resume...on its way to getting shit-stomped in the first round of the playoffs.

Miami v Pitt - Help us, Rhett Lashlee, you're our only hope...of keeping fucking Pitt out of the playoff.  Seems unlikely to happen.

Mizzou v Vandy - who the fuck cares?  Only interesting note here is the kickoff time: 2:00pm on SECN.  Has any SEC team ever kicked off at 2???

UGA v UF - the Cocktail Party!  Does Kirby seal Mullen's fate in G'ville?  Can the Gusty Gatahs throw a wrench in the Mutts' SECE-Champ plans?  This one will end with Mullen crying...whether because of a narrow win or a total ass-blasting blowout remains to be seen.

FSU v Clemson - 'Member when this would be a marquee matchup?  Now both teams are off kilter and the outcome doesn't determine diddly-fuck, so fuck them.

UK v MSSt - Two diametrically opposed teams in scheme and strategy.  Here's to the jellycats softening up the bullies for us.

PSU v OSU - Rebound for Pitbull's historically awful 9OT performance or does Fat Bert beat the Pedos twice in two weeks?  Two imminently hateable teams...so I'm rooting for the sinkhole in this one.

Auburn v Ole Miss - Each team is fighting to stay alive in the SECW race. Corral is the new hotness slinging Joey Freshwater's balls all over the yard and he's got a nasty running game to boot.  Did the Auburn offense turn the corner in Fayetteville sufficiently to weather a shoot-out?  Can the Auburn D force a couple of stops or turnovers to change the complexion of the game?  Yes, they can.  Going to be a wild one under the lights at JHS, but the good guys are going to run the Heisman House out of TP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Week #9
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 11:13:49 AM »
Barry found a couch fry!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 11:16:08 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Saniflush,
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 11:18:43 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Saniflush,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 11:39:46 AM »
I'm gonna' reserve judgment on the Cincy Bearcats until they face SMU ln a few weeks.  If they both win out, that will be another top 20 team on their resume.  SMU can put the biscuit in the basket.  Plus, while Navy sux, going on the road to slug it out with a triple option team, can make a lot of teams look bad.

Pitt?  I said it before, and after watching him against Clemson Saturday, I'll say it again. Kenny Pickett is really, really good.  He's going to make serious bank less than a year from now.

UF vs. FUGA: Every year the Braves have ever made the World Series, Gusty Gaytah has whipped that dawg ass.  I don't believe in that shit.  I think the flea-bitten mutts win this one, but The Fighting Percy Harveys expose that D a bit. 

PSU at OSU:  The Buckeyes by 20.

UK/Miss. State: Ditto on the Emerald Coast Counselor's take. Grind em' down, Cats.

Hobby Lobby at The University of Auburn War Eagles:  42-35 Planez Menz.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 09:47:42 AM »
The game of the week that nobody seems to be noticing, may be Michigan going to Michigan State.  We kind of take those two for granted because MSU has been epically bad the last few years, while Jim Hardballs has consistently looked like balls.  Both are 7-0 and in the top 10.  I'd love to watch a Big 10 smash mouth game with it overcast and 38 degrees. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2021, 11:06:27 AM »
The game of the week that nobody seems to be noticing, may be Michigan going to Michigan State.  We kind of take those two for granted because MSU has been epically bad the last few years, while Jim Hardballs has consistently looked like balls.  Both are 7-0 and in the top 10.  I'd love to watch a Big 10 smash mouth game with it overcast and 38 degrees.

I fell asleep just reading this.

The O/U is 50.5.  I'm on the under...wake me up when I can collect my winnings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Saniflush,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2021, 11:30:10 AM »

SEC elitist snob.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2021, 03:04:54 PM »

gollldammet - me and Weskie agree here. F that conference and their boring brand of foosballz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2021, 05:15:17 PM »
gollldammet - me and Weskie agree here. F that conference and their boring brand of foosballz.

Let's see.  Michigan is 7-0 and averaging 38 points a game.  More than Auburn.  Michigan State is 7-0 and averages 34 a game, has a QB who has already thrown for over 1,700 yards, has 15 TD passes and 4 INT's, and has a back who already has 1,000 yards. (Well 997)

But I'll still take watching a good old, smash mouth football game over the 5 wide, sling it around shit that most teams play.  We lined up 4-5 times in the I-formation against Arkansas and ran a toss sweep with the fullback leading the way.  I jizzed.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2021, 08:27:20 AM »
How was that nap, guys?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2021, 01:19:02 PM »
How was that nap, guys?

LOVELLY.

And Harbaugh lost, so dubs all around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2021, 09:06:00 AM »
Let's see.  Michigan is 7-0 and averaging 38 points a game.  More than Auburn.  Michigan State is 7-0 and averages 34 a game, has a QB who has already thrown for over 1,700 yards, has 15 TD passes and 4 INT's, and has a back who already has 1,000 yards. (Well 997)

But I'll still take watching a good old, smash mouth football game over the 5 wide, sling it around shit that most teams play.  We lined up 4-5 times in the I-formation against Arkansas and ran a toss sweep with the fullback leading the way.  I jizzed.   

Quit being a vagina.

Youre equating stats and points to a good brand of football.

Their schedule thus far has been western Michigan, northern Illinois, Rutgers, whisky, neb, northwestern….zzzz yeah now I’m falling asleep again.

That was two shitty teams playing that are not top 10 teams. Ugly defense. Harrrrrbawwllll losing is always good. Him blowing it is even better. Errrrrrbody gettin on the Sparty bandwagon now. Mel tucker is currently the greatest coach ever.

Yeah I’ll take lane train and leach and sec night games all day over harrrrbawl and Spartys puke green unis. Let the holy church say amen.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 09:08:06 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2021, 02:54:06 PM »
Quit being a vagina.

Youre equating stats and points to a good brand of football.

Their schedule thus far has been western Michigan, northern Illinois, Rutgers, whisky, neb, northwestern….zzzz yeah now I’m falling asleep again.

That was two shitty teams playing that are not top 10 teams. Ugly defense. Harrrrrbawwllll losing is always good. Him blowing it is even better. Errrrrrbody gettin on the Sparty bandwagon now. Mel tucker is currently the greatest coach ever.

Yeah I’ll take lane train and leach and sec night games all day over harrrrbawl and Spartys puke green unis. Let the holy church say amen.

Conveniently left out a 21 point road win against Miami.  Yeah, but you’re right.  I hate that it turned out to be the game of the week.  I fucking loathe watching a guy who already had 1,000 yards rush for 197 yards on 23 carries and score 5 touchdowns, and vault himself to the top of the Heisman watch list.  But you didn’t watch, right?  Boring as hell. Glad you didn’t subject yourself to that pain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2021, 03:50:58 PM »
Conveniently left out a 21 point road win against Miami.  Yeah, but you’re right.  I hate that it turned out to be the game of the week.  I fucking loathe watching a guy who already had 1,000 yards rush for 197 yards on 23 carries and score 5 touchdowns, and vault himself to the top of the Heisman watch list.  But you didn’t watch, right?  Boring as hell. Glad you didn’t subject yourself to that pain.
It's getting chippy in here.  Why can't we all go back to just calling each other names and talking about humping each others wives??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

wesfau2

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2021, 03:56:14 PM »
It's getting chippy in here.  Why can't we all go back to just calling each other names and talking about humping each others wives??

Hey, assmouth, tell your wife to shave up for me tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Saniflush,
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2021, 03:57:16 PM »

You're confusing The X with AUFamily.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Ogre,
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2021, 05:01:19 PM »
I fucking loathe watching a guy who already had 1,000 yards rush for 197 yards on 23 carries and score 5 touchdowns, and vault himself to the top of the Heisman watch list. 
Pfft...It's Brayce Yuung's tah lose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2021, 05:01:55 PM »
Hey, assmouth, tell your wife to shave up for me tonight.
His wife's in a coma
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2021, 05:18:14 PM »
His wife's in a coma

Good, I won't have to bind her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Saniflush,
No reactions