Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sebun

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sebun
« on: October 13, 2021, 11:58:06 AM »
Crazy week 6, which didn't turn out the way us Aubs and them Bammers wanted.  As much as we FUGA'd last week, the reality is the Dawgs took over the top spot in the nation.  But still....Fuck Georgia.  Admittedly, I've had a little apathy since Saturday, but one glance at the slate of games this weekend, and that goes away quick if you loves some college foosballz.  This is definitely a Saturday to fire up the grill and fill up the cooler.  However, mine will have cold water and Gatorade in it, as Snags is taking a much needed, extended break from the spirits.  Having said that....

Florida @ LSU:  This one never turns out as expected.  Is this a shoe tossing revenge game?  Is LSU on the verge of collapse after a blood-letting at Kentucky.  Florida is not that good. LSU is worse.

Florida:  35

LSU:  21

Ole Miss @ Tennessee:  Did anyone know these two were playing?  I didn't.  But when I saw it, I thought this may be the game of the week.  I said last week that every time Ole Miss and Arky get together, something crazy happens.  What was the score of that game?  176-174?  Damn!  And although the competition has been the bottom of the SEC barrel, the Fighting Cheetoes have flat out racked up some points recently under Josh High Pull.  This one is in Knocks-ville.  Look for more of the same.

Ole Miss:  45

Tennessee:  42

Kentucky @ FUGA:  The Cats are 6-0.  It's not an impressive 6-0 by any means. Yes, they have wins over Florida and LSU, but Go Gaytah is not that good, and LSU is imploding as we speak.  The Cats are down two starting D-linemen.  Fuck Georgia has way too much talent for the Cats IMO.  It may be a closer than people think for a while because FUGA is not exactly a juggernaut on offense.  But in the end...

FUGA:  35

Kentucky: 14

Bama @ Mississippi State:  This one is much closer than expected.  Bama looked out of cinque defensively last Saturday.  They outgained the Aggies by a bunch, but couldn't stop A&M when it mattered, especially in the passing game.  They made a back up, who has been less than average at best, look like Tom Mahomes. And the Pirate will throw it 60 times.  Don't forget, MSU beat A&M the week before, and they're much better defensively than you might think.  I think Bama takes it, but...

Bama:  35

MSU:  24

Auburn @ Arkansas:  There's two things most of you will lol your underoos over.  First, I read nothing into the offensive explosion from the Hawgs against Hobby Lobby.  That happens just about every single year when those two meet.  Not discounting the offensive potential of Arky, but 50+ is an anomaly against most SEC squads not named Missouri or Vandy. Second, we had 8 drops against Fuck Georgia.  Many of them crucial drops that resulted in 6 for the Dogs, points off the board for us, or just plain killing a promising drive.  Would we have beaten the Dawgs?  No.  But would we be sitting here thinking what if, after a 28-21 loss?  I think so. Play solid D and better execution on offense, and we leave Fayettenam with a win.

Auburn:  33

Arkansas:  24

Also, Gus Malzahn and The Central University of Middle Florida invade #3 Cincinnati.  The future is bright.

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, opine, or just generally go fuck yourselves.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 12:02:31 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sebun
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 12:44:56 PM »
I usually refrain, but I have pennies.

LSU, KY and MSU all about to endure non-stop ass rape. 

Kiffin will enjoy tormenting Rotten Top way too much for them to lose.  And besides, some skeletal fuck on ESPN already said the Reblackbar QB will win the Heisman.  Might as well get that train rolling in the land of push up pops.

AU's not scoring 30+.  If that's the bar, mark this down as a loss.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 02:05:36 PM »
I usually refrain, but I have pennies.

LSU, KY and MSU all about to endure non-stop ass rape. 

Kiffin will enjoy tormenting Rotten Top way too much for them to lose.  And besides, some skeletal fuck on ESPN already said the Reblackbar QB will win the Heisman.  Might as well get that train rolling in the land of push up pops.

AU's not scoring 30+.  If that's the bar, mark this down as a loss.

But...but...but...I already heard an ESPN hack say yesterday, that Bryce Young is clearly the frontrunner for the Theisman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 10:26:50 AM »
I might give Go Gaytah an even bigger nod for Saturday.  I didn't realize how many LSU players are gone.  Their only real weapon on offense, Boo-Tay, is out for the season I believe.  All-Everything DB, Darryl Stingley, continues to be out.  And now, their starting DE, Ali Gaye, is out for the season as well. 

Does anyone see a total house cleaning coming after this season on the Bayou?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 11:10:43 AM »
Does anyone see a total house cleaning coming after this season on the Bayou?

Wouldn't shock me if Coach O gets the Chizik treatment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 11:37:00 AM »

What's the Chizik Treatment?

Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2021, 12:02:34 PM »
Grab your ankles, "I'm coming in dry."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2021, 06:12:32 PM »
I currently stand corrected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2021, 09:03:53 AM »
What's the Chizik Treatment?

Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
What do you do with the women?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2021, 09:54:44 AM »
I currently stand corrected.

Its what makes CFB the great rollercoaster ride that it is. the Auburn/Ark/Aggie/Bammer quadfecta is the one I can't navigate my way through.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2021, 12:10:10 PM »
What do you do with the women?

We rape the shit out of the women.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions