Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The first good thing I've seen since COVID took over

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
The first good thing I've seen since COVID took over
« on: October 14, 2021, 02:44:40 PM »
https://www.southernthing.com/little-debbie-christmas-tree-cakes-2655298079.html?fbclid=IwAR0HhdxqNsyqVqstMl4fha8TYGx_D8pK3SyjxsSTOfdJcyGBxw5Gg2JNe44

Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream is coming to Walmart this November
Amber SuttonOctober 14 | 2021
Little Debbie is releasing a Christmas Tree Cakes Ice Cream soon, and this is the Christmas miracle we've been waiting for.

Little Debbie announced today that its popular Christmas Tree Cakes will now be available exclusively at Walmart in ice cream form, according to a press release. This marks the first time, but hopefully not the last, the brand has ventured into the ice cream aisle.

The Christmas Tree Cakes Ice Cream will feature vanilla ice cream and loads of decadent golden cake chunks alongside a swirl of the cake's traditional green sprinkles and red icing.

The ice cream, which will be able at Walmart locations nationwide on Nov. 1, will be sold for $2.50 a pint.

For more information, visit the Little Debbie website.

A note to readers: If you like what we do and want to help support It's a Southern Thing, please consider becoming a member. Join The Potluck for exclusive swag, behind-the-scenes content, discounts and more! Sign up here.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The first good thing I've seen since COVID took over
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 03:06:40 PM »
https://www.southernthing.com/little-debbie-christmas-tree-cakes-2655298079.html?fbclid=IwAR0HhdxqNsyqVqstMl4fha8TYGx_D8pK3SyjxsSTOfdJcyGBxw5Gg2JNe44

Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream is coming to Walmart this November
Amber SuttonOctober 14 | 2021
Little Debbie is releasing a Christmas Tree Cakes Ice Cream soon, and this is the Christmas miracle we've been waiting for.

Little Debbie announced today that its popular Christmas Tree Cakes will now be available exclusively at Walmart in ice cream form, according to a press release. This marks the first time, but hopefully not the last, the brand has ventured into the ice cream aisle.

The Christmas Tree Cakes Ice Cream will feature vanilla ice cream and loads of decadent golden cake chunks alongside a swirl of the cake's traditional green sprinkles and red icing.

The ice cream, which will be able at Walmart locations nationwide on Nov. 1, will be sold for $2.50 a pint.

For more information, visit the Little Debbie website.

A note to readers: If you like what we do and want to help support It's a Southern Thing, please consider becoming a member. Join The Potluck for exclusive swag, behind-the-scenes content, discounts and more! Sign up here.

Thank Gawd we have a Wal Mart Grocery Store here.  If I had to go in a regular Wal Mart, I'd just have to miss out on that delicious goodness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The first good thing I've seen since COVID took over
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 06:03:13 PM »
Holy hell. Can we get an oatmeal cream pie ice cream too perhaps for summer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE