Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sechs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sechs
« on: October 06, 2021, 11:50:21 AM »
Sechs is 6 in German, as in Butt Sechs.  Mmmm....female butt sechs. 

Got some decent match ups this weekend, some of which seemed a good bit bigger before the season than they are now after 5 weeks of play.  Many of the prognastycaters thought Bama going to Faggie Land may decide the West and probably be Bama's first loss. Times, they have a changed.  OU and Texas renew the Red River Shootout, and I will pose a question to the masses here on the X.  Did anyone realize that Penn State going to Iowa, is a game between the #3 and #4 teams in the country? How did those two sneak up on everybody?  But let's move on to the next episode, because it's like this and like that...

Arkansas @ Ole Miss:  These two got bitch slapped this past Saturday.  Just plain overmatched.  Yes, I thought Ole Miss would get into another track meet with Bama, and the Piggies were playing well enough to at least give the foul smelling mongrels a tussle for a while.  Neither materialized.  This match up has quite often turned into its own track meet, with crazy, improbable finishes.  I think the same happens here, sans the improbable finish.  I see them slugging it out for a while, with Hobby Lobby pulling away late.  Take the Black Bears at home.

Ole Miss:  38

Arkansas: 24

LSU @ Kentucky:  Two programs seemingly going in different directions.  The Cats are 5-0, while the real Tigers handed the Bengals their second loss down in the Rude.  I said a couple of weeks back that Co Yaw Yaw needed to beat MSU to keep the torches and pitchforks away from his door.  Now, they've lit them again.  Kentucky is playing great, for Kentucky.  LSU can't run the ball at all.  Stopping the run is a Cat strength, giving up only 104 yards per game.  I like UK at home.

Kentucky:  28

LSU:  17

Alabama @ Texas A&M:  Not the season Jimbo & Co. were expecting.  I am highly disappoint.  It appears that during his 9 years in College Station, Kellen Mond meant a hell of a lot more to that program than people thought.  Yes, they are playing with a back up, but who knew if the projected starter was wurf a shit anyway?  No need to over-analyze this one.  Look for Bama to cruise.

Bama:  42

A&M: 17

Fuck Georgia @ Auburn:  I'm gonna' leave the breakdown to all you fellas.  As I said in the FUGA Week thread, I don't expect a win.  I just want to come out of this feeling like Bryins Harvinz has this program headed in the right direction.  I'll be raising hell in Jordan-Hare for the Tigers to win.  If they don't, I want to see:

FUGA:  28

Auburn:  24

Thought?  Feel free to opine and generally go fuck yourselves.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sechs
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 12:02:25 PM »
Auburn 20
FUGA 17
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
AUJarhead,
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 12:13:37 PM »
Auburn 20
FUGA 17

Now, let me shift gears here for a moment. What is God’s role in this? Obviously, he’s rooting for Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 01:00:32 PM »
Arkansas 26
Ole Miss 24

Ole Miss' inability to run the ball is going to continually cost them games. Arkansas' D is gonna be aiming to shut that down after getting trampled last weekend. Ole Miss can't stop anybody. Arkansas grinds the game to a halt and wins.

Alabama 45
TAMU 13
TAMU sucks. So does Alabama but not in the talent departments. Saban will leave his starters in the whole way to send a message to Jimbo. That message is simply, "Fuck you."

Auburn 25
fUGA 24
They are overlooking us completely. We'll blindside them with the most creative attack we've seen deployed on the plains since forever. I'm actually smoking crack to believe this. We'll probably get creamed but I want to believe...

Bonus:
Iowa 14
Pedo State 10
The Children of the Corn shove Franklin's White Cats in a box and proceed to drag that box behind a horse-drawn carriage for 60 minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 01:09:00 PM »
No way to predict the AU game. Some here see to think AU will be the best offense UGA has seen thus far. The stats do not pass the eye test.
If Bodini has another great game, we stand a chance. But I just do not see any QB keeping up that type of play consistently! And there is no way we run on that defense.
Looking for the magic - 12
butt sniffers - 35

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 01:31:58 PM »

Ole Miss:  38
Arkansas: 24

Kentucky:  28
LSU:  17

Bama:  42
A&M: 17

FUGA:  28
Auburn:  24

I think OM takes out some frustration on the Hogs.  I think you're about right on the 14 points.

I think LSU has quit on the O.  I'd be surprised if they get 14 on the board.

Saban shows Jimbo what's what: At SEC Media Days on Wednesday, Texas A&M football coach Jimbo Fisher doubled down on a spring comment about Alabama football and coach Nick Saban in which he said, "We're going to beat his ass when he's there, don't worry," at a meeting with boosters.  https://www.tuscaloosanews.com/story/sports/college/2021/07/21/nick-saban-jimbo-fisher-kick-ass-sec-media-days-2021-alabama-football-texas-a-m/8032856002/

I could live with, but still hate losing, your UGA/AU score.  I think if we're hanging around within a score in the 4th, we pull this one out.  We might also get our nuts stomped on like everyone else facing UGAs defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2021, 02:34:30 PM »
Arkansas 26
Ole Miss 24

Ole Miss' inability to run the ball is going to continually cost them games. Arkansas' D is gonna be aiming to shut that down after getting trampled last weekend. Ole Miss can't stop anybody. Arkansas grinds the game to a halt and wins.

Not sure where that's coming from.  They're 3rd in the SEC in rushing at 243 yards per game.  They hold opponents to 154 a game. They had to abandon the run against Bama about the time it got to 28-0.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2021, 02:42:14 PM »
Now, let me shift gears here for a moment. What is God’s role in this? Obviously, he’s rooting for Auburn.
My Jesus hates the UGA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2021, 05:11:06 PM »
I have a gut feeling that teh Hogs take out some frustration on the colonel. 

Arkansas 23
Ole Miss 18

I also want to believe LSU isn't that bad, but I saw what I saw on Satudee night.

K-A-T-S   27
Naw Naw  17

The only way aTm gonna beat that bammer ass this year is in the post game showers.

NIL before NIL was cool      63
Milkmen                            6

Fuck Georgia

Dirty Hairy Mutts            38
Harsin's Hellcats             17
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2021, 06:46:45 PM »
Arkansas 26
Ole Miss 24

Not sure where that's coming from.  They're 3rd in the SEC in rushing at 243 yards per game.  They hold opponents to 154 a game. They had to abandon the run against Bama about the time it got to 28-0.

They haven't done that shit against anyone with a pulse. Ealy runs like he's afraid of air. Snoop Conner is slow. And the other nimrod couldn't hold Tank or Quez's jock straps. Arky's DL is gonna play pizzed off is what I'm saying. Also, Lane is broken. That loss broke him. You can see it in his eyes. His ass has quit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2021, 09:45:22 PM »
They haven't done that shit against anyone with a pulse. Ealy runs like he's afraid of air. Snoop Conner is slow. And the other nimrod couldn't hold Tank or Quez's jock straps. Arky's DL is gonna play pizzed off is what I'm saying. Also, Lane is broken. That loss broke him. You can see it in his eyes. His ass has quit.

Ole Miss led the SEC in rushing last season, by a good bit.  That means it came against the entire SEC West.  They’re 3rd in the SEC this season after one bad game where they played the #1 team in the nation and got down big early.  Try again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2021, 10:38:12 AM »
Today is Thursday, October 7th, 2021....Fuck Georgia!

That is all
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Saniflush,Buzz Killington,
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2021, 10:45:35 AM »
Today is Thursday, October 7th, 2021....Fuck Georgia!

That is all

Top of the morning to ya'.  And a fine Fuck Georgia morning it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2021, 11:42:23 AM »
Arkansas and Fuck Georgia had the 11:00 a.m. game Saturday.  I was out most of the morning, you know, pumping iron for 3 hours and slamming cold, frosty, nutritious protein shakes.  Okay....I was taking care of the list Snagette made for me.  But, I did drive by the gym several times.

Anyway, when I came in, FUGA was already up 21-0 in the first quarter.  I was like, Damn...FUGA done put the blitzkrieg on these piggies.  Turns out, it was a buttload of screw ups by Arky, and stout D by the Mutts.  I looked at the stats and while FUGA held the Hogs to 162 total yards (Scary), FUGA wasn't exactly a juggernaut themselves.  Probably because they didn't have to be.  But I was somewhat encouraged by what I saw.

Fuck Georgia had 273 yards rushing, which obviously is pretty solid. They only threw 11 total passes for 72 yards Saturday.  If by some chance we hold FUGA to that total, I like our chances. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2021, 01:05:57 PM »
Arkansas and Fuck Georgia had the 11:00 a.m. game Saturday.  I was out most of the morning, you know, pumping iron for 3 hours and slamming cold, frosty, nutritious protein shakes.  Okay....I was taking care of the list Snagette made for me.  But, I did drive by the gym several times.

Anyway, when I came in, FUGA was already up 21-0 in the first quarter.  I was like, Damn...FUGA done put the blitzkrieg on these piggies.  Turns out, it was a buttload of screw ups by Arky, and stout D by the Mutts.  I looked at the stats and while FUGA held the Hogs to 162 total yards (Scary), FUGA wasn't exactly a juggernaut themselves.  Probably because they didn't have to be.  But I was somewhat encouraged by what I saw.

Fuck Georgia had 273 yards rushing, which obviously is pretty solid. They only threw 11 total passes for 72 yards Saturday.  If by some chance we hold FUGA to that total, I like our chances.

From the hazy remnants of my memory, I think arky had 101 total yards and 102 yards in penalties. I saw three called on one play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2021, 08:13:21 AM »
Ole Miss led the SEC in rushing last season, by a good bit.  That means it came against the entire SEC West.  They’re 3rd in the SEC this season after one bad game where they played the #1 team in the nation and got down big early.  Try again.

Key phrase - "last season" - meaning not this season. They currently reside in sixth place. Lost some key pieces up front and folks have adjusted to the "scheme" they run. Plus they keep trying to win Corrall the Heisman. Stop trying to make fetch happen, Ole Miss. It's not going to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2021, 03:06:55 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions