Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Cinq

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Cinq
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2021, 02:15:11 PM »
Popcorn much?

Bama 34
Ole Miss 24
Bama puts the clamps on defensively and runs against an Ole Miss front that so far this season spends 80% dropping 7 or 8 in coverage. Soft middle means body blows and that gives advantage to the home team.  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Georgia 27
Arkansas 10
Arkansas is vastly improved but they are beat up. Going up against THAT defense already bruised isn't going to make it easier. The Dawgs may not be the all-world on offense still but they are more multiple than they were in previous incarnations. Points are going to be hard to come by for the Hogs. Assfucking ass a sport.

Auburn 26
LSU 24
I can foresee Auburn winning in a most stupid, unrepeatable way possible. Either we start Nix, he struggles, Finley comes in and such, Nix comes back to somehow save it. Or Finley starts, does the deer in headlights routine giving way for Nix to come in and do things. LSU will somehow dominate the stats but a combination of penalties and mistakes doom their efforts. Pundits will talk about how an Auburn win is really a loss but whatever. Escaping Red Stick late at night after a cat fight is going to require some Mission: Impossible like logistics stealth. Those hammered Cajuns will be out for blood. 22 long years to redemption without acne.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2021, 08:22:31 AM »
I for for tonight factor in Lane Kiffin’s propensity to be an immature, undisciplined idiot.

I think we can say Georgia is for real on defense now.

Bo Nix doing a Johnny Manziel routine won’t always work but it worked Saturday night in Red Stick and is probably the best option for this year. So long, Ed O.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2021, 08:50:06 AM »
I for for tonight factor in Lane Kiffin’s propensity to be an immature, undisciplined idiot.

I think we can say Georgia is for real on defense now.

Bo Nix doing a Johnny Manziel routine won’t always work but it worked Saturday night in Red Stick and is probably the best option for this year. So long, Ed O.

Ga still hasn’t played a top 25 offense. Ark was right at 40th nationally in total offense before the game. No telling what they are now. Maybe 60-70th? And after the egg Florida laid against Kentucky they won’t see one until Atlanta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2021, 11:16:28 AM »

If Bodini does not show up on Saturday, we is cooked!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2021, 11:59:57 AM »
If Bodini does not show up on Saturday, we is cooked!
If he doesn't show up and make some more of those shifty moves, he might not make it through Saturday night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2021, 06:37:28 PM »
"Popcorn" is the new code word for "I'm about to have my ass handed to me."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions