Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Have you ever crapped your pants?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Have you ever crapped your pants?
« on: September 23, 2021, 01:21:35 PM »
Like, as an adult?

I don't mean like a fart that needed a little TP attention after. Im talking doo-doo in ya drawers kind of stuff. Dumb and Dumber-like close but no cigar ordeals don't count - although I've had several of those where I took slight pity on the toilet for what I had just put it through.

Ive heard rumor that if Wiregrass hits his head the wrong way on the wall, he starts counting backwards from 1000 and does number 2 without even remembering it 5 mins later. Id pay good money to see that on video.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Have you ever crapped your pants?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 01:26:40 PM »
Like, as an adult?

I don't mean like a fart that needed a little TP attention after. Im talking doo-doo in ya drawers kind of stuff. Dumb and Dumber-like close but no cigar ordeals don't count - although I've had several of those where I took slight pity on the toilet for what I had just put it through.

Ive heard rumor that if Wiregrass hits his head the wrong way on the wall, he starts counting backwards from 1000 and does number 2 without even remembering it 5 mins later. Id pay good money to see that on video.

Steak and Shake used to have a dark chocolate milkshake. 
All I'm going to say about that is don't drink it at 2 am and then embark on a four-hour drive. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 01:29:39 PM »
Steak and Shake used to have a dark chocolate milkshake. 
All I'm going to say about that is don't drink it at 2 am and then embark on a four-hour drive.

that would be the Taco Bell Nachos Belle Grande for me amigo. If you were to chew it all up and spit it back out on a plate, it wouldn't look any different than how it looks going out. Its almost like work getting rid of that type stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 01:39:06 PM »
A full day and night of heavy drinking at Lake Eufaula caused me to wake up at 2:00 a.m. with drawers full of chocolate goodness.  Only time I ever full on shat myself.  But now, being my age, every fart has potential for disaster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 01:43:11 PM »
A full day and night of heavy drinking at Lake Eufaula caused me to wake up at 2:00 a.m. with drawers full of chocolate goodness.  Only time I ever full on shat myself.  But now, being my age, every fart has potential for disaster.

Never trust a fart past ___.

I need answers here. Im between 40 and 50 and this matters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 01:43:45 PM »
that would be the Taco Bell Nachos Belle Grande for me amigo. If you were to chew it all up and spit it back out on a plate, it wouldn't look any different than how it looks going out. Its almost like work getting rid of that type stuff.

Ever target sprayed a stand of deer? 

Oh, and there was that time in Penney's or Dillards (which is chronicled here in some long-ago story) that was epic.  I remember the start.... Had just left the sushi bar by the mall entrance and made my way to center court when the first thunderous rumbling of Mount Vesuvius rippled through my gut.   If I'd turned around I would have been fine. I could have gone back to the sushi bar in time.  But I convinced myself it would settle.  10, 15, 20 more steps and the rumble roared again. There would be no settle. Eruption was imminent.   I was now trapped in no-man's land.  The volcanic spew was coming and I had to find a place to land.  The mall bathroom was at the other end of the hall. Equidistant were the anchor store (where the bathroom was upstairs) or  the sushi bar where I'd have to weave my way past the hostess and to the back of the place.  I chose the anchor store.  To their regret. 

I'll have to find that one.  It was perhaps the worst thing ever.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 01:46:37 PM »
Ever target sprayed a stand of deer? 

Oh, and there was that time in Penney's or Dillards (which is chronicled here in some long-ago story) that was epic.  I remember the start.... Had just left the sushi bar by the mall entrance and made my way to center court when the first thunderous rumbling of Mount Vesuvius rippled through my gut.   If I'd turned around I would have been fine. I could have gone back to the sushi bar in time.  But I convinced myself it would settle.  10, 15, 20 more steps and the rumble roared again. There would be no settle. Eruption was imminent.   I was now trapped in no-man's land.  The volcanic spew was coming and I had to find a place to land.  The mall bathroom was at the other end of the hall. Equidistant were the anchor store (where the bathroom was upstairs) or  the sushi bar where I'd have to weave my way past the hostess and to the back of the place.  I chose the anchor store.  To their regret. 

I'll have to find that one.  It was perhaps the worst thing ever.

hey that's a classic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 02:16:08 PM »
Never trust a fart past ___.

40 to 50
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 02:42:51 PM »
Not only can you not trust a fart these days, when it's time to go....it's TIME to go.  We've all had those episodes where the stomach churns and knots up, telling you that you'd better have that ass hovering over some water-filled porcelain within the next couple of minutes.

But now, nothing has to churn.  It may just be time for that good morning mawonga dump, but those ass cheeks can't squeeze tight enough to hold it back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 03:28:15 PM »
Not only can you not trust a fart these days, when it's time to go....it's TIME to go.  We've all had those episodes where the stomach churns and knots up, telling you that you'd better have that ass hovering over some water-filled porcelain within the next couple of minutes.

But now, nothing has to churn.  It may just be time for that good morning mawonga dump, but those ass cheeks can't squeeze tight enough to hold it back.

And we all know you have nice muscular ass cheeks. So that means a lot coming from a guy like you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snaggletiger,
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2021, 01:37:57 PM »
40 to 50
i just spent 45 minutes trying to post.

Fuck GF.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2021, 01:40:47 PM »
40 to 50

Has anyone said fuck GF, today?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 02:27:39 PM »

Has anyone said fudge GF, today?

Speaking of fudge....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2021, 11:13:20 AM »
On several occasions as a tradesman. One time in -15 degrees below zero overhead in a pipe rack. It literally froze to my ass. Over 50 now, I never trust a fart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions