Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Drei

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Drei
« on: September 15, 2021, 03:02:43 PM »
Other than AU-Penn State and Bama-Go Gaytah, the match ups are slim pickens this week, as most Power 5 teams are traveling to Cupcake City.  Not making fun because I'm quite happy our guys got to tune it up and work out the kinks a couple of times before the first real challenge.

Tulane @ Ole Miss:  This one is fairly interesting, to me anyway, in that the Greenies may be much better than they're given credit for.  They had Mr. Rattler and his Sooners by the nads, before falling late, 40-35.  Last week, they had their Akron/ASU game against Morgan State, but hung 69 on em'.  Certainly, I expect Hobby Lobby to prevail, but this might be fun to watch.

Ole Miss:  48

Tulane:  35

Sakerlina @ FUGA:  It seems that every year, the Cocks either pull the upset, or make the Pups sweat.  Not this year.  They won't score.

Fuck Georgia:  35

Cocks:  0

Bama @ Florida:  This is the prime time CBS game at Florida Field.  Two years ago, Auburn went down there and even Bo admitted the crowd was a huge factor.  Couldn't hear himself think.  If Bama doesn't jump out early and Florida has at least some success, they could be a factor again.  The Gators are alternating QB's, with both looking pretty more gooder.  Bama is a little dinged up at LB, but overall, that D has looked stellar in the first two games.  I watched about two series against Miami and knew that shit was ovah.  Bama also has some good backs, but it's obvious it's a step down from the string of beasts they've been able to trot out there the last 6-7 years.  I think Florida keeps it competitive all day, but in the end, I like Bama's D to make the plays.

Lord Saybinz:  27

Gusty Gaytah:  17

Auburn @ Penn State:  To start the 2020 season, The Fighting Pedo Bears gave up 36 to Indiana, 38 to Ohio State, 35 to Maryland, 30 to Nebraska and 41 to Iowa.  All Loooosers.  They had a good win against Michigan and closed with wins over the dregs of the Big 10.  Just as the preseason hype rained down on LSU this season, Penn State has enjoyed the same love, and are currently ranked #10.  Any conference win on the road is big, but Wisconsin dropped a big, fat fail twice to close out the game. 

Co. Harvinz & Co. have had two games to get live reps in front of fans and TV audiences, against two Care Bears.  But other than a period of sleep walking for a quarter this past Saturday, they've done exactly what a good team should do to an inferior opponent and hung a fat 60 Burger on the board each time, one with a little extra ketchup.  Is this a "good team"?  I think so.  Tank is...well....Tank. Jarquez looks like the real deal, and if you recall, his HS coach basically said Auburn got the steal of the recruiting year.  Franklin's staff can't poo-poo the game film this week, because Gus is no longer at the helm, and teams may genuinely not know what's coming every play. Plus, we have a QB who has been there, done that multiple times.  He won't let the moment rattle him in the least.  I like us!

Auburn:  31

Penn State: 20

What say you?  Feel free to opine and generally go forth and fuck thyselves. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Pre-richard-Shuns Week Drei
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 03:31:02 PM »
If you like points in bunches you will love watching the Grovers playing against the stagnant water.

Ole Miss     59
Tulane        52

Will Muschamp is thanking his lucky stars that he doesn't have to coach in this one.  It gon' get ugly.

Fuck Georgia    49
My dad was a great coach!   3

That horseshoe that Coarch Mullens has had stuck up his butt the last 10 years is about to get pulled out through his left nostril with no real QB.

Cousin grinders     63
Gusty gatah          14

I'm not sold that Pedo U's win against Badger badger badger was nearly as "big" as they think.  Then again, Co Harvins team hasn't had to really do much yet this season either.  Road game in front of 100K plus doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies about Captain Bo Nix, but I feel like the coaching he's getting now is going to help him do better on the road at a minimum.  Shower shoes is definitely the popular pick here, but my gut says Harbinger's Tigres find a way to grind this one out and Tank takes one giant step in the Heisman race.

The University of Auburn     24
Penn State                         17
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Drei
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 03:39:39 PM »
I doubt this would have much effect on the game, or their players, but Franklin is the hot name for the 

job.  No biggee, right?  But he actually said he's going to talk about it with the powers that be.  He has that vibe of always looking for bigger/better.  Maybe....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 05:28:05 PM »
But Baby Neck Goiter said that the big comeback win against East Carolina was program defining. He stormed the field and everything. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 05:28:48 PM »
I doubt this would have much effect on the game, or their players, but Franklin is the hot name for the

job.  No biggee, right?  But he actually said he's going to talk about it with the powers that be.  He has that vibe of always looking for bigger/better.  Maybe....
Let this grow legs and get in their teams' heads all week....I pray to theee football gods. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2021, 09:47:37 AM »
Let this grow legs and get in their teams' heads all week....I pray to theee football gods.
Yeah, I don't think we'll need any help, but a little distraction like this is a nice blessing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2021, 11:51:48 AM »
Tonight, for your viewing pleasure, may I present the Ohio Bobcats visiting the Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana.  I may have to catch that new episode of Say Yes to the Dress.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2021, 11:59:48 AM »
On another note, how far has FSU fallen since Captain Crab Legs was grabbing em' right tin the pussy?  Most people thought they may have a little something going with that heart breaker against the Golden Homos. But Jacksonville State???  UAB hammered that bunch into submission. Now they travel to Truist Field at Wake Forest, to take on the 2-0 Demon Deacons, who have handled their bidnezz against two patsies.  It will be a raucous 31,500.

Wake:  31

FSU:  21 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2021, 12:30:30 PM »
Tonight, for your viewing pleasure, may I present the Ohio Bobcats visiting the Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana.  I may have to catch that new episode of Say Yes to the Dress. 
you had the DVR set for that a week ago
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2021, 12:34:50 PM »
On another note, how far has FSU fallen since Captain Crab Legs was grabbing em' right tin the pussy?  Most people thought they may have a little something going with that heart breaker against the Golden Homos. But Jacksonville State???  UAB hammered that bunch into submission. Now they travel to Truist Field at Wake Forest, to take on the 2-0 Demon Deacons, who have handled their bidnezz against two patsies.  It will be a raucous 31,500.

Wake:  31

FSU:  21

IMHO FSU hs to go out and land a home run hire that's a can't miss. They keep hiring the guys that people seem MAY have high ceiling potential. Florida did this twice...not that Mullen was a homer sure fire thing but he was as solid as they could get when they hired him. Same when they hired Meyer. They lollygagged around with McElwain and Zook until they said enough is enough. FSU is doing that now - my advice to them......call Bob Stoops, James Franklin, Meyer (if he's already tired of the NFL) - guys of that caliber that are proven - even PJ Fleck and his energy he would bring, or Cristobal - and quick dicking around in the most fertile recruiting territory in the country with these up and comer MAC/Sunbelt Conf types.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 12:36:29 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2021, 12:54:23 PM »
IMHO FSU hs to go out and land a home run hire that's a can't miss. They keep hiring the guys that people seem MAY have high ceiling potential. Florida did this twice...not that Mullen was a homer sure fire thing but he was as solid as they could get when they hired him. Same when they hired Meyer. They lollygagged around with McElwain and Zook until they said enough is enough. FSU is doing that now - my advice to them......call Bob Stoops, James Franklin, Meyer (if he's already tired of the NFL) - guys of that caliber that are proven - even PJ Fleck and his energy he would bring, or Cristobal - and quick dicking around in the most fertile recruiting territory in the country with these up and comer MAC/Sunbelt Conf types.
I heard Boise State had a coach, or did he already go somewhere?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2021, 01:52:03 PM »
we don't go rolling...we get rolled.

south carolina ...it'll be more competitive than the groundhogs above are predicting. 

it would be great if Georgia State pulls out the upset on the Hogs.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2021, 03:10:34 PM »
The University of Aubren will roll up over 200 yards on the ground (hoping for 350) and the Corch Mason’s gents will holt the Sanduskys to less than 100 on the ground. We holt them to less than we score for a most thrilling victory.

Then, we haul ass out of Pennsylvania  without taking a shower.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Pre-richard-Shuns Week Drei
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2021, 03:32:25 PM »
Deez Trophies - 52
My Wife Loves Players - 20

COVID Free Hats - 20
Albino Pedo Felines - 19

Freshwater 2.3 - 38
Fritzmagic - 34

It's Our Year Version 40 - 27
Hootie Went Here - 16

Cadavers - 24
Chapped Heels - 22

Sparty - 20
Da U (about to get fired) - 17
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 03:34:39 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg