Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How Is This Not A Crime?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
How Is This Not A Crime?
« on: September 15, 2021, 09:59:53 AM »
Bob Woodward, of the Washington Post, released a book in which he details communications between General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and his Chinese counterpart.  There were apparently tensions between the U.S. and China during Trump's last few months in office over some Naval maneuvers we were conducting in that area.  Milley claims to have been worried that Trump was going to call for a strike on China.  Here's a few lines from a Washington Post article on the book.

In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a U.S. attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

Are you fucking kidding me?  Is this not conspiracy to commit treason?  What am I missing here?

Oh, but let me tell you how our mainstream media is already whitewashing this.  I caught the very end of NBC nightly news. It was the last story and the anchor literally said that Milley was so worried about Mr. Trump's mental state, that he engaged in top secret operations to avoid a war. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: How Is This Not A Crime?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 10:56:51 AM »
He should be hung from a flagpole.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 01:18:51 PM »
He should be hung from a flagpole. 
I like Snags ok. He’s a faggot and all but  little doses of him all along are tolerable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 03:46:58 PM »
He should be reduced in rank to E-1, and then court martialed.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 03:54:40 PM »
Sooooooooo...Orange Man Bad was not mentally stable after the Capitol "insurrection" but Uncle Sniffy planning to leave Millions of dollars worth of military equipment for the Taliban is perfectly stable?  Mmmmmmkay
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 05:16:44 PM »
worried about Trump going to war huh? The only President since Reagan to not go to war....yeah, makes perfect sense. Dipshit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 06:27:20 PM »
I'm ashamed. He should not be allowed to wear the uniform. Disgusting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2021, 07:22:18 AM »
He should be reduced in rank to E-1, and then court martialed. 
The air winger doesn't say much but when he does it is to the point, and I salute you for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2021, 09:11:36 AM »
The air winger doesn't say much but when he does it is to the point, and I salute you for it.
So, is basic in San Francisco cs Paris Island as big of a difference as you and Greenie claim? Is this why Jar has a lisp?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 12:29:27 PM »
So, is basic in San Francisco cs Paris Island as big of a difference as you and Greenie claim? Is this why Jar has a lisp?

Sand fleas vs Mount Motherfucker and the Grim Reaper.  That's about the only difference.  Although my squad bay overlooked downtown San Diego, we had to sit with our backs to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2021, 12:27:45 PM »
Fixt