Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Clown world

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Clown world
« on: October 18, 2021, 02:02:47 PM »
Everything I feared about the Biden administration didn't come to fruition.  No, it has so far exceeded my worst fears.  It's a disaster beyond all reckoning and one that may be irreversible. 

Inflation is out of control.

Mismanagement (purposeful?) of the supply chain by incompetent, unqualified morons hired primarily for their gender choices is helping spur that inflation and will soon create shortages that will impact everyone.  Whether this is being created so this administration can take credit for "solving" a problem it created remains to be seen. 

The situation at our southern border is exponentially worse.  Where are the photo ops of random celebrities crying at the separated families and cages of squalor this administration has created?

Idiotic decisions on energy based on fraudulent "green" fears and ideologies rather than reality are destroying economies.

The bungled withdrawal from Afghanistan would have brought impeachment demands from democrat whores and rinos had it occurred under a different administration. Instead, slaughtered Americans and abandoned allies were quickly swept under the rug. 

I won't even bother to comment on the absurd vaccine overreach and the deepest levels of hell in which I hope Fraudci finds himself one day. 

If you voted for these fools, is this what you want? 

All of this disaster will be buried this week in an avalanche of dick sucking over a dead traitor.  Colin Powell died. Boo fucking hoo.  His behavior was consistently anti-American once he ascended into the political realm. 

Meanwhile there's no outrage, no astonishment over fucking mommy part whore bitch Katie Couric selectively editing statements made by that dead Supreme Court hag because they didn't fit in with the liberal agenda to which she ascribes.  What kind of fuckery is that?  How can that be ignored? 

I don't recognize the America we live in. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,Saniflush,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Clown world
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 06:31:23 PM »
Most democrats who voted for this buffoon don’t even know what inflation is. My point - John Wayne once said it’s hard to argue with smart people. But It’s even harder to argue with idiots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
WDE