Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cowboys @ Tampa

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Cowboys @ Tampa
« on: September 10, 2021, 10:21:12 AM »
I know most of you don't give two fiddle-farts about the NFL.  I get it and respect your point of view.  I'm the type that just wants to see good competition, whether it's college, the NFL, NBA, MLB...whatever. As long as you leave your politics and protests to your own time and don't use my entertainment as a vehicle for it.  The season before last, the NBA players literally held the league hostage and made the entire season in the Bubble, an homage to BLM.  Their ratings were abysmal, to say the least.  To Adam Silverman's credit, he boldly said, enough.  Protest on your own time and the league is going back to business as usual.  That's where I'm at.  We can differ in our views, but I still want to watch you truck a mofo at the line of scrimmage.  Anyway....

For those of you that did watch the opener last night, that was damn good.  A few too many penalties, but that's to be expected first time out.  31-29 win for Tampa on a last second field goal. The story lines were obviously Dak returning from his injury, and 44 year old Tom Brady, and the Bucs trying to repeat as Super Bowl champs.  Neither disappointed.  Dak threw for over 400 yards and 3 TD's, while Brady looked like a 25 year old.  He was throwing darts and his deep ball was right on target.  Loaded up on the other side of midfield just before half and launched a hail Mary about 60 yards in the air.  

Dallas probably would have won if their kicker didn't go full tard on a chip shot field goal and extra point in the first half.  Another "old guy", Gronk, was a beast last night.  TD's and one handed grabs and dragging defenders around the field.  I like Gronk.  He's such a meat head, but damn he good.  So, I'm glad foosballz is back on all levels.

BTW, I walked out this morning and it was actually cool.  I reached under and took a quick swipe of the taint.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

Re: Cowboys @ Tampa
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 10:37:07 AM »
Can't remember the last time I watched an NFL game and felt satisfied afterwards, much like Mrs. Snaggs after a romp in the sack with Snaggs.  However, this game was good.  both teams really going all out. Didn't see much of the typical NFL football we have all become accustom to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 10:59:32 AM »
Can't remember the last time I watched an NFL game and felt satisfied  like my head exploded from multiple orgasms and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face afterwards, much like Mrs. Snaggs after a romp in the sack with Snaggs.  However, this game was good.  both teams really going all out. Didn't see much of the typical NFL football we have all become accustom to.
FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 11:19:42 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 11:24:06 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 04:32:08 PM »
They opened with the "black national anthem." 

Fuck them. 
Forever. 

I won't ever go back.  That was the absolute last straw for me.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 04:49:59 PM »

Fuck them.
Forever.

lol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 05:06:52 PM »
lol
I'm not sure why you find the death of America so fucking amusing. 

Oh, happy belated birthday I think.  I may have missed that.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 05:38:08 PM »
I'm not sure why you find the death of America so fucking amusing. 

Oh, that's not amusing me here.

Oh, happy belated birthday I think.  I may have missed that.

Thank you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 05:56:36 PM »

I won't ever go back. 
I have always heard that once you go black, this is the case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2021, 11:57:46 PM »

Fuck them.
Forever.

I agree. Yet I didn’t even watch the trash to know they bastardized the opening anthem!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2021, 11:11:45 AM »
my guess it was said many times before but there was...let's give it another looksie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2021, 08:25:12 AM »
Can't remember the last time I watched an NFL game and felt satisfied afterwards, much like Mrs. Snaggs after a romp in the sack with Snaggs.  However, this game was good.  both teams really going all out. Didn't see much of the typical NFL football we have all become accustom to.
Yeah the nfl couldn’t have gotten a better first game. Marquee franchise vs the GOAT AND defending super bowl champs down to the wire? Yes please. The nfl is a good brand of football if they could get out of their own way at times politically. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2021, 08:28:03 AM »
I agree. Yet I didn’t even watch the trash to know they bastardized the opening anthem!
It really sucks they are doing this because the product on the field is a great one. It’s like goodell is doing his best to tank the league. I think most of the players could careless about the political shit and just want to play. Even bill maher said that the league needs to stop it with the 2 anthems - 1 for each race - crap. It’s segregation in play if you think about it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2021, 10:09:38 AM »
Just. Kill. Me. Now.  

I didn't (won't) watch any of it.  But go to the gym this morning and all I hear is:

"Hay, didja see ol' Mac Jones?  He's already gooder'n Brady. Best game a rookie QB ever done had in the NFL. Ain't no question, that boy gonna be hall of fame. He done set records all over the place."  

Only when I got home did I find out that he lost. Only generated one touchdown. Threw for about what Miami averaged giving up per game last season.  

Maybe he will be the best NFL QB bama ever produces. Maybe he won't.  But the fucking chest beating today?  

Consolation?  

Tuer was worse. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions