Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Scambags

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Scambags
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2021, 11:12:39 AM »
For 4.5 Million I could afford to come back to a game, tickets and everything. 

Keenest thing ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2021, 03:08:10 PM »
So, this one came across today.  Copy/Pasta'd the email

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose,Well it is a pleasure to contact you on this regard and i pray that this will turn out to be everlasting relationship for both of us.Presently i work in the Bank as bill and exchange manager.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund $10.4 Million us dollars to your Bank account, and i will use my position here in the bank to effect a hitch free transfer of the fund to your bank account and there will be no trace.I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as my foriegn partner,50% for me while 10% will be for the expenses that will occur in this transaction .If you are really interested in my proposal further details of the Transfer will be forwarded unto you as soon as I receive your willingness mail for successful transfer.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.michel kafando.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2021, 03:11:35 PM »
So, this one came across today.  Copy/Pasta'd the email

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose,Well it is a pleasure to contact you on this regard and i pray that this will turn out to be everlasting relationship for both of us.Presently i work in the Bank as bill and exchange manager.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund $10.4 Million us dollars to your Bank account, and i will use my position here in the bank to effect a hitch free transfer of the fund to your bank account and there will be no trace.I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as my foriegn partner,50% for me while 10% will be for the expenses that will occur in this transaction .If you are really interested in my proposal further details of the Transfer will be forwarded unto you as soon as I receive your willingness mail for successful transfer.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.michel kafando.
Thank you Mr. Kafa...Kafan...Kafa...canfuckoff
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2021, 06:43:03 AM »
Thank you Mr. Kafa...Kafan...Kafa...canfuckoff
"Not gonna work here anymore" I think is how you pronounce that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."