Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corporate Reponsibility

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Corporate Reponsibility
« on: June 28, 2021, 09:36:33 AM »
Of all the evils the current media saturation has produced (and they are legion) one of the most insulting to me has to be the concept of "corporate responsibility."  

I don't need or want a shoe company to lecture me about inclusiveness. Just make fucking shoes. 

I don't need or want a grocery store to promote taking an experimental vaccine.  Just put the pop tarts on the shelf. 

I don't need or want an auto manufacturer to tell me that America didn't actually begin until June-fucking-teenth.  Just make gas-powered cars, you fucks. 

I don't need or want an entitled, elitist actor/musician to mask shame me.  Just pretend to be somebody else, make your noise and shut the fuckity fuck up.  

The extension of this is the corporate cheese forcing their narrow world-view on their employees.  

We don't need this.  At all. It needs to stop. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Corporate Reponsibility
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 11:20:45 AM »
^^^This.  All of it^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 12:09:07 PM »
Five minutes after posting this, I got an email from Kelloggs asking me to join them in fighting for food justice for the black community.  

Fuck Kelloggs.  Maybe they should start by getting THIS bitch to put down the Sugar Smacks and Fudge Pop-Tarts. 

Fuck Kelloggs.  Don't need them in my life.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 04:07:00 PM »
Five minutes after posting this, I got an email from Kelloggs asking me to join them in fighting for food justice for the black community. 

Fuck Kelloggs.  Maybe they should start by getting THIS bitch to put down the Sugar Smacks and Fudge Pop-Tarts.

:popcorn: I'm like...would you do that? And you responded, "If I can find it."

I thought she was the one that had the tracking corn on the cob just yesterday.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 02:24:15 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 10:36:54 PM »

General Mills is better anyway. All them tasty varieties of Cheerios they got now making me hangry.

Was at the grocery store Sunday getting myself some delicious General Mills varieties and I see the Kellogg’s pride cereal box. Not sure but think it was Frosted Flakes or something similar. Don’t really care. It’s unnecessary….I love corn flakes and Raisin Bran but won’t buy them. 

Yes I eat cereal like an oulde. Sue me. 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 10:39:21 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2021, 09:27:22 AM »
General Mills is better anyway. All them tasty varieties of Cheerios they got now making me hangry.

Was at the grocery store Sunday getting myself some delicious General Mills varieties and I see the Kellogg’s pride cereal box. Not sure but think it was Frosted Flakes or something similar. Don’t really care. It’s unnecessary….I love corn flakes and Raisin Bran but won’t buy them.

Yes I eat cereal like an oulde. Sue me.
You love the Booty-O's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 09:46:24 AM »
There is no corporate responsibility. I spent part of my evening with this young lady (Ivory Hecker). I got the scoop on what went down and her side of the story. Her integrity in journalism is only matched by other journalists that quit their jobs because they couldn't be real journalists (Fox is ditching its right-wing slant to appease the left). WoW!

https://www.al.com/news/2021/06/tv-reporter-ivory-hecker-fired-after-accusing-station-of-muzzling-her-releases-recordings.html

She said Faux News is controlled by Murdoch and the "Trusted News Initiative" (TNI). I believe TNI is responsible for most of the censoring of scientific discussions and treatments.

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology, is harassed by the Trusted News Initiative and LinkedIn. The vaccines are being pushed regardless of the evidence of effective treatments making the vaccines' EUA unneeded. $$$$

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/550b0ac4e4b0c16cdea1b084/t/60ddac1c82999b17efe14cb2/1625140252298/Gmail+-+Official+LinkedIn+message+from+...nd+Recovery+Team+%5BCase_+210701-000665%5D.pdf

My scoop was obtained in a zoom meeting last night updating the efforts of the FLCCC and their protocol for Ivermectin's ability to kill SARS-CoV-2. That's why India's case numbers and deaths are dramatically falling (except for
one Indian state whose numbers are exploding because they would not implement Ivermectin). Indonesia adopted Ivermectin in their standard of care, as have many other states and countries. "The LIE is over, Ivermectin wins." Dr. Tesss Lawrie's meta-analysis and peer-reviewed BIRD paper confirm it. Needless to say, it's been undermined/de-platformed even after being peer-reviewed and published.

from r/ivermectin

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmPLXhTRzm5Lpivsvuu2xQsRqUcwWmLPLmvZ7yRjQwgH6e/The_Biggest_Lie_%28Perhaps_Ever%29.pdf

Heaven forbid a Fox journalist actually doing journalism because the TNI won't have it. That's who's fucking behind all of this shit. I thought we had a constitution that protects the press???

Apparently, the freaking spike protein can get into the ovaries, brain, and testes.

https://www.rodefshalom613.org/2021/06/recently-revealed-japanese-study-shows-covid-vaccines-may-affect-fertility/

https://t.me/ivoryhecker/84
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 05:24:17 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 01:14:57 PM »
C'mon, now, the corporations fought hard to get their "speech" recognized.  Millions of dollars and litigation to the highest court in the land.  NOW YOU WILL LISTEN!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2021, 01:18:39 PM »
C'mon, now, the corporations fought hard to get their "speech" recognized.  Millions of dollars and litigation to the highest court in the land.  NOW YOU WILL LISTEN!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2021, 04:33:39 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions