Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rocky Road

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Rocky Road
« on: August 26, 2021, 11:38:22 AM »
Ice Cream.  Just got back in the office after running a few errands.  Sitting at a traffic light and looked up at one of those digital billboards.  I be like, WTF? On the right side is a picture of one of those gas price signs with all the prices upwards of $3.40 and big red arrow beside it pointing up.  On the left side of the billboard is Joe Biden holding an ice cream cone in each hand.  No caption.  I chortled.

As the billboard changed a few more times, up pops Biden again holding two ice cream cones but facing what appears to be one of those Taliban leaders they keep showing on the news, and he has ice cream cones in his hands as well. This one not so funny.

I would have taken a pic, but they only stay up a few seconds and I wasn't expecting another one before traffic moved on.  Someone gots mo money to throw away to make their point.  Those billboards ain't cheap.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Rocky Road
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 04:49:45 PM »
Fuck Joe Biden and his crack head son.

He is a traitor. He gave a blessing to beheadings by withdrawing troops first. The senile old moron isn’t calling the shots but it’s his plan. He did not like the military plan.

Again, fuck that senile old career politician that can’t even read a fucking teleprompter without sounding like a drunk dyslexic with Alzheimer’s.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 07:23:24 PM »
Hes done....if for nothing else the shit happening over there today. That withdrawal could not have happened any worse. I know a few democrats personally who are even throwing their hands up at how inept he's been.

Combine that with:

1. the massive amount of inflation coming (some already here through the symptom of rising prices) ,
2. the free money running out (that caused said inflation),
3. this awful labor market
4. the fact that millions of people are gonna owe a good chunk of change this tax season in the spring (unknown to them right now) via these "child tax credit checks" that are merely an interest free loan
5. Gas isn't going down anytime soon with the turmoil in the Middle East again.
6. The fed has run out of options when we hit another skid....rates have nowhere to go but up. When that happens (and it will)....
7. Banks will tighten assholes which means....
8. The housing market will get ugly. 

Who is ready to party like its 1979/2008?

^^^ yeah, its gonna be a slaughter in the mid terms. I miss the days of mean tweets and grabbing women by the p---y.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 07:25:35 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 07:41:08 PM »
Hes done....if for nothing else the shit happening over there today. That withdrawal could not have happened any worse. I know a few democrats personally who are even throwing their hands up at how inept he's been.

Combine that with:

1. the massive amount of inflation coming (some already here through the symptom of rising prices) ,
2. the free money running out (that caused said inflation),
3. this awful labor market
4. the fact that millions of people are gonna owe a good chunk of change this tax season in the spring (unknown to them right now) via these "child tax credit checks" that are merely an interest free loan
5. Gas isn't going down anytime soon with the turmoil in the Middle East again.
6. The fed has run out of options when we hit another skid....rates have nowhere to go but up. When that happens (and it will)....
7. Banks will tighten assholes which means....
8. The housing market will get ugly.

Who is ready to party like its 1979/2008?

^^^ yeah, its gonna be a slaughter in the mid terms. I miss the days of mean tweets and grabbing women by the p---y.
You can’t say p———y on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 10:08:33 PM »
You can’t say p———y on here.
Vagina 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2021, 07:50:41 AM »
mommy part?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2021, 08:59:02 AM »
Wanker?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions