Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fred coming this weekend

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Fred coming this weekend
« on: August 13, 2021, 01:13:01 PM »
I know that this is not the first time that Snag’s has been slammed from the bottom by a Fred. And I know he’s used to it. But I hope he is not too cavalier. This could be more than just a casual encounter.

Having said that, Snags probably likes being tossed around a bit and roughed up in the climax of the storm. But he could get hurt. 

Sure, we know where this Fred has been. But we do not know for certain all that he has picked up along the way.

Please protect yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Fred coming this weekend
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 01:32:16 PM »
Where is it supposed to hit now?
Last I heard was Appalachicola.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 01:45:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 02:46:19 PM »
I remember Michael and how rough he was on me.  I was a frazzled mess after Michael.

Speaking of, Hurry-Cane Michael is why I don't trust shit when it comes to the forecasts for Fred or any other storm.  I went to bed the night before with them saying it may reach a Cat 2 before it comes ashore.  I thought we'd get a little wind and some much needed rain.  We're about 80 miles from Panty Bra City. Woke up the next morning to Snagette asking me if I had gotten the generator fueled up.  Why do you ask that?

Because dat shit is a 5 and coming this way.

I went out and cranked the generator.  Good.  Now we need to get some supplies to ride it out. Honey, I'm headed to the liquor store.  Can I get you anything?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2021, 03:36:12 PM »
Michael turned into a bad motherfucker...and I suppose it's possible Fred does as well.

The mild winter and blazing summer can combine for a nasty breeding ground.

That said, I'mma do my best Carnac and posit that this shit is a few heavy rain dumps and a popcorn fart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2021, 08:41:26 AM »
Where is it supposed to hit now?
Last I heard was Appalachicola.
It looks to land in the Florida panhandle approx. the Flora-Bama state line. Imma bit concerned about Grace. What does this do for the virus and the critical race theory? Is Fred even concerned about the two? The hurricane hunters have returned and there's a satellite view of Fred along with a projected track.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 08:44:18 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2021, 02:03:04 PM »
Don’t believe Fred nor Grace give a rats ass about the virus or racial shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2021, 03:44:54 PM »
Don’t believe Fred nor Grace give a rats ass about the virus or racial shit.
I apologize for my weak attempt to personalize the Hurricane/tropical storm thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2021, 11:54:07 PM »
Hopefully it only hits PCB with a little rain. I don’t need any damage right now.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 11:56:03 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2021, 09:47:09 AM »
Hopefully it only hits PCs with a little rain. I don’t need any damage right now.
It got a little skronger this morning, up to 60 m.p.h.  I imagine it will slap a few things around, but the bigger threat coming from tornadoes farther inland.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2021, 08:33:08 PM »
Kicking ass in the Wiregrass right now.  Just checked out the generator to make sure.  We always lose power when it storms.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2021, 07:52:51 AM »
Kicking ass in the Wiregrass right now.  Just checked out the generator to make sure.  We always lose power when it storms.
2-5 am est was our window where it got nasty. Lot of wind. Lot of trash everywhere. I’ll spend all day cleaning up But never lost power. I can’t complain. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2021, 09:48:08 AM »
2-5 am est was our window where it got nasty. Lot of wind. Lot of trash everywhere. I’ll spend all day cleaning up But never lost power. I can’t complain.
Miraculously, we never lost power either.  Just tons of wind and driving rain for a few hours. I will say it's a little concerning to turn to the Weather Channel and there's a guy standing in a parking lot in the storm and the first words are, "I'm here in Dothan, Alabama...."  Wait....say wuuuut?

It's like those commercials they used to do with Jim Cantore.  He'd show up to lay out on the beach and everybody runs for their lives.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2021, 10:28:39 AM »
Didn't even get a drop of rain.

Mild gusts around 8pm.

Tempest in a teapot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2021, 01:11:02 PM »
Didn't even get a drop of rain.

Mild gusts around 8pm.

Tempest in a teapot.

Snags and I should have come drink Land Sharks with you....ummm I mean whiskey sours.... yeah, that's it. Land Sharks are for homos. Right Snags? Or is that Zimas?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2021, 03:16:00 PM »
Snags and I should have come drink Land Sharks with you....ummm I mean whiskey sours.... yeah, that's it. Land Sharks are for homos. Right Snags? Or is that Zimas?

you misspelled White Claw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2021, 09:16:31 AM »

you misspelled White Claw.

College Girl "beer" of the 21st century so I've heard...and seen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2021, 09:49:50 AM »
If you're muddying up decent whiskey with sour mix, you two will get along just fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 11:11:51 AM »
If you're muddying up decent whiskey with sour mix, you two will get along just fine.

Pffffft...Only DCP for that queer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2021, 11:42:48 AM »
Pffffft...Only DCP for that queer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions