Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Let's Hook Up

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Let's Hook Up
« on: August 11, 2021, 09:42:59 AM »
Good piece by Tom Green of the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  Emphasis all Tarheel's

Auburn returned to the practice field Tuesday morning following its first off-day of fall camp.

The Tiger practiced on the outdoor field at the team’s athletics complex for the fourth day of fall camp, with the media granted a 25-minute viewing period. Here are AL.com’s notes and observations from Tuesday’s viewing window:

-- New wide receiver Demetris Robertson made his Auburn practice debut Tuesday after reporting to the program Sunday and going through his medical clearance process. Robertson, a grad transfer from Georgia, missed the first few practices of fall while tidying up everything from an academic standpoint to finish his undergraduate degree at Georgia. He is still going through his acclimation process at Auburn, but he was an active participant in drills during the viewing window. Wearing the No. 0 -- becoming the first Auburn offensive player to don that number -- the 6-foot, 185-pounder spent the viewing window already building a rapport with quarterback Bo Nix.

Robertson was on the receiving end of several passes from Nix during individual drills, and the former five-star prospect showcased some solid route-running and catches, as well as some of that elite speed offensive coordinator Mike Bobo gushed over on Monday. How long it takes Robertson to fully acclimate himself to the offense remains to be seen, but it’s evident Auburn is trying to fast-track the relationship between him and Nix.

-- Speaking of Nix, he and LSU transfer quarterback T.J. Finley were impressive during passing drills. Both displayed pretty balls on deep throws to receivers, and both appeared to have good mechanics. Nix’s, in particular, looked improved from his time spent working with Bobo and head coach Bryan Harsin. While Nix had several nice throws to Robertson, toward the end of the viewing window Finley had a particularly beautiful deep pass to freshman receiver Tar’Varish Dawson, who also drew praise from Bobo on Monday. Dawson will be one to keep an eye on as camp progresses.

-- Along with the deep and intermediate passes to receivers, quarterback spent the first couple of periods during the viewing window working on quick passes to running backs as well as more throws to tight ends. It was similar to Friday’s viewing window in that regard. Nix got the first-team reps with Tank Bigsby paired with him, while Finley was the second quarterback in the rotation and worked with Shaun Shivers. Gran Loy was paired with freshman Jarquez Hunter, while freshman Dematrius Davis had some reps with running backs Jordon Ingram, Jay Sharp and Sean Jackson.

-- While the quarterback got their work in with the tight ends and running backs, Harvinz spent the period with Cornelius Williams and Auburn’s wide receiver. The former Boise State quarterback threw end-zone fades and some comebacks and hitches to the receivers.

-- Much like in the spring, Harbinger was bouncing around from position group to position group during the viewing window. Along with working with the receivers, he was hands on with the offensive line during one period and also stopped in with Auburn’s linebackers. Later in the viewing window, during the quarterback/receiver drills, Harlem stood deep downfield -- like a safety -- and rolled large bouncy balls at the receivers after the catch as they tried to keep their concentration and balance.

-- Caylin Newton appeared to make a few nice catches during drills with the quarterback, including a diving grab toward the sideline on a throw from Nix with Vanderbilt transfer Donovan Kaufman in coverage. That was during a drill in which two receivers lined up on one side of the field with two defensive backs in coverage and the quarterback throwing without facing pressure.

-- When Hargrinz said last week that Auburn will cross-train it offensive linemen early on this fall, he meant it. That was the case, at least, Tuesday, as offensive line coach Will Friend shuffled the personnel up front and did some mixing and matching along the line. Among the notable moves, Brodarious Hamm and Brandon Council both swapped between right guard and right tackle, while left tackle Alec Jackson also rotated in at right tackle.

-- The first-team line, on Tuesday at least, included Austin Troxell at left tackle, Tashawn Manning at left guard, Nick Brahms at center, Hamm at right guard and Council at right tackle. Kilian Zierer and Garner Langlo swapped in at left tackle with the second unit, while Jackson also worked at left guard with that group. Jalil Irvin got second-team reps at center, with Kameron Stutts at right guard and Brenden Coffey at right tackle.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."