Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Craig Ogletree

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Craig Ogletree
« on: August 09, 2021, 09:27:15 AM »
Died early this morning after a lengthy illness.  No idea what.  By all accounts I ever heard he was a stand up guy.
http://www.barnesville.com/archives/13788-Craig-Ogletree-has-died.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Craig Ogletree
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 09:56:38 AM »
Hate that.  Tree was bad ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 10:31:34 AM »
I had just read and came to break the news but could not beat scoop.

Ogletree had a marketing class I believe it was, very close to a class that I had at the same time. One of my friends that I grew up with was in the class and introduced me. He was one cool cat. Very down to earth and friendly. Not like  the  athletes that seem to think they are more important than other students.

A very nice dude. May he RIP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 11:08:42 AM »
I had just read and came to break the news but could not beat scoop.

Ogletree had a marketing class I believe it was, very close to a class that I had at the same time. One of my friends that I grew up with was in the class and introduced me. He was one cool cat. Very down to earth and friendly. Not like  the  athletes that seem to think they are more important than other students.

A very nice dude. May he RIP.
Oh man, you ain’t never met no Craig Ogle the Tree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 11:45:03 AM »
Oh man, you ain’t never met no Craig Ogle the Tree.
When someone has passed away, it is neither the time nor place to try to be funny or recite silly movie quotes.

But, yes, it was 1989 and I was walking down Thach I think it was before they closed off that part of campus to traffic. I was walking down the street minding my own business just walking on. Feeling good. I walk around a corner, a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it’s Craig Ogletree. 

I said, “Tree?” and he said, “Ooops, I thought you was somebody else”.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 11:53:52 AM »
When someone has passed away, it is neither the time nor place to try to be funny or recite silly movie quotes.

But, yes, it was 1989 and I was walking down Thach I think it was before they closed off that part of campus to traffic. I was walking down the street minding my own business just walking on. Feeling good. I walk around a corner, a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it’s Craig Ogletree.

My bad.  That was insensitive on my part. Movie references have no place here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 01:08:51 PM »
What if someone's wife is in a coma?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2021, 01:19:55 PM »
What if someone's wife is in a coma?
Yeah….well, I had sex with your wife.

Wait, are we doing movie quotes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2021, 02:37:50 PM »
Tree was one of the nice guys. I preferred him any day to Crain, who was an absolute ass.

I never had to tangle with Tree. But he always spoke to everyone.
I hate to hear this. Way too young.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 05:36:22 PM »
Tree was one of the nice guys. I preferred him any day to Crain, who was an absolute ass.

I never had to tangle with Tree. But he always spoke to everyone.
I hate to hear this. Way too young.
Crain may have been on that juice, I do not know. But I do know he was unstable.

Even in his playing days, he had that reputation.

He did himself away so who knows what caused it. Maybe some CTE in there because the dude did hit hard.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2021, 10:40:50 AM »

But, yes, it was 1989 and I was walking down Thach I think it was before they closed off that part of campus to traffic. I was walking down the street minding my own business just walking on. Feeling good. I walk around a corner, a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it’s Craig Ogletree.

He most likely thought you were in the gay parade that ran down Thatch which is totally understandable seeing as how you totally look the part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2021, 11:37:20 AM »
He most likely thought you were in the gay parade that ran down Thatch which is totally understandable seeing as how you totally look the part.
He loves the cock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2021, 12:33:40 PM »
He loves the cock.
Well, he certainly looks insatiable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2021, 01:10:19 PM »
Well, he certainly looks insatiable.
Let's go cornhole us a drunk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2021, 01:34:59 PM »
What in the fuck does the gay parade have to do with this?

What parades that I may or may not have participated in are none of anyone’s business. And I am very much a man. Now.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 01:37:11 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2021, 03:16:05 PM »
What in the fuck does the gay parade have to do with this?

What parades that I may or may not have participated in are none of anyone’s business. And I am very much a man. Now.
But you still have a vagina.....sort of. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2021, 01:10:53 AM »
But you still have a vagina.....sort of.
On his head?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.