Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Taters

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Taters
« on: August 04, 2021, 11:46:51 AM »
The Tigers pick up another one today.  3* Athlete, Ja'kobi Albert, from 5A Fairfield.  6' 175. Plays receiver and safety in high school and projects as a DB for Auburn.  Picked AU over Michigan and Maryland.  Also had offers from FSU, Fuck Georgia, Penn State and Tennessee.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Taters
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 12:57:17 PM »
Wish we had a way to express that we like something on here.  You know...like a button or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 01:45:41 PM »
Wish we had a way to express that we like something on here.  You know...like a button or something.
You can tongue punch Godfather's starfish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 02:20:01 PM »
That would make him happy

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 07:42:01 AM »
This is not all it’s cracked up to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2021, 08:21:15 AM »
This is not all it’s cracked up to be.
It is for Godfather
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2021, 09:19:40 AM »
It is for Godfather
Yes, seemingly so. That’s true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com