Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

All that glitters...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
All that glitters...
« on: August 02, 2021, 01:24:02 PM »
Is not Gold for the punk ass bitch whore "American" soccer team. 

I'm about as patriotic as they come.  Didn't support these pampered mommy parts.  Glad they lost.  Hope I never have to see that purple-haired Bieber-boy again.  Fuck her.  Fuck her kneeling. Fuck her shit talking. Fuck her now and forever. Maybe now we'll get to endure fewer of her shitty Subway and Gatorade commercials.  

Thanks, Canada, for putting an end to their shit.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: All that glitters...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 02:23:45 PM »
Where is the "like" button?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 02:53:59 PM »
Where is the "like" button?
In the same corner as the women's soccer teams chance at gold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 03:06:34 PM »
In the same corner as the women's soccer teams chance at gold.
So you are saying there is a chance?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 08:42:17 AM »
We are mere weeks from football season and you guys are talking about women's soccer. You know how I know you're communists?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 08:55:58 AM »
We are mere weeks from football season and you guys are talking about women's soccer. You know how I know you're communists?
Look I started paying attention to soccer when the British women's team started posting pictures of them eating each other.  Don't hate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2021, 09:54:32 AM »
Look I started paying attention to soccer when the British women's team started posting pictures of them eating each other.  Don't hate.
Didn't realize you were into that kind of stuff.  Oh wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2021, 10:22:25 AM »
Mmmmm......British twat twat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2021, 05:39:30 PM »
Link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2021, 08:19:06 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2021, 09:37:28 AM »
Go to Funchess Hall
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2021, 10:17:14 AM »
Go to Funchess Hall
I tried that one first.  The link is like the like button....not working.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2021, 10:37:18 AM »
I tried that one first.  The link is like the like button....not working.
Damn GF and his starfish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions