Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ZZZZZZTop

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
ZZZZZZTop
« on: July 28, 2021, 04:11:11 PM »
ZZ Top Bass Player, Dusty Hill, passed away in his sleep.  No cause of death given.  He was 72.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: ZZZZZZTop
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 01:29:44 AM »
At least we know how he will be dressed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 06:19:44 AM »
Jesus just left Chicago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 02:13:06 PM »
At least we know how he will be dressed.
Neither the time nor place for attempting funny comments. Classless.

Like cheap sunglasses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 04:23:08 PM »
This is so sad.  And he had just got paid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."