Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Woke Wins Again

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Woke Wins Again
« on: July 23, 2021, 11:51:38 AM »
Well, after over 100 years, the Cleveland Indians are no more.  The name, "Indians" was just too damn offensive. I know every time I watched them play, I be like...

They will now be called, Cleveland Guardians.  Will the movie, Major League, soon be banned?  Are the Braves next?  Stay tuned, folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Woke Wins Again
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 01:23:01 PM »
Who gives a shit. I stopped watching pro sports three seasons ago. I am much happier now.
They can call themselves the Bezos Space Dicks for all I care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 01:39:12 PM »
Couldn't just go with Rockers?  Oh yeah, I guess the process of rocking your brains out is ensconced in white privilege. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 10:53:30 AM »
Well, after over 100 years, the Cleveland Indians are no more.  The name, "Indians" was just too damn offensive. I know every time I watched them play, I be like...

They will now be called, Cleveland Guardians.  Will the movie, Major League, soon be banned?  Are the Braves next?  Stay tuned, folks.
I supposed "mommy parts" was taken?

Here's the thing.  The people who could potentially be offended -- are not.  This is liberal latte drinkers projecting their own self-loathing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 02:51:06 PM »
I supposed "mommy parts" was taken?

Here's the thing.  The people who could potentially be offended -- are not.  This is liberal latte drinkers projecting their own self-loathing.
I was listening to some national talk show guys on the ex hims. They said there were no Native Americans outside the stadium protesting, only white, liberal young women who hate America.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 06:27:00 PM »
It’s a Cleveland sports team. Is anyone really gonna notice. Or care.  I’ll hang up and lissen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 10:32:13 AM »
Will they still call the folks selling tickets outside scalpers?  Asking for a friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 11:00:10 AM »
Will they still call the folks selling tickets outside scalpers?  Asking for a friend.
:rimshot:  Since the like button doesn't work, I broke out one of the seldom used emoticons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 03:27:45 PM »
It’s a Cleveland sports team. Is anyone really gonna notice. Or care.  I’ll hang up and lissen
Smashing that like button HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg