Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SEC Media Days

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
SEC Media Days
« on: July 20, 2021, 02:55:22 PM »
Anyone paying attention to these?  Media Days always signals that Fall Camp is just around the corner.  First, I don't get the hype around LSU.  Yes, they have a lot of people coming back, but look at their body of work last year.  Lucky as hell to reach 5-5 and gave up an ass-load of points to some pretty bad teams, including 48 to us.  

Quote of the week so far.  Ed Yaw Yaw saying, "Last year is in the past."

Truer words were never spoken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: SEC Media Days
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 05:10:53 PM »
Heard that Bryce Young is raking in 7 figures under NIL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 01:49:26 AM »
It still pays to be a bammer player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 06:41:15 AM »
Hayyyy pawlllll
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 08:42:47 AM »
The most curious turn of the tables, isn't it? Ten years ago, Bama was taunting Cam and Auburn with Take the Money and Run, Son of a Preacher Man songs before the IB. Now, "Hey, y'all luuk at our QB ain't even started yet raking in the dough! Bet you $Cam is jealous of that! Roh Damn Tahd!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 08:51:16 AM »
The most curious turn of the tables, isn't it? Ten years ago, Bama was taunting Cam and Auburn with Take the Money and Run, Son of a Preacher Man songs before the IB. Now, "Hey, y'all luuk at our QB ain't even started yet raking in the dough! Bet you $Cam is jealous of that! Roh Damn Tahd!"
There have got to be Auburn grads working in the IRS who can audit him the week of the Iron Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2021, 09:31:19 AM »
There have got to be Auburn grads working in the IRS who can audit him the week of the Iron Bowl.
^^Like^^

On another note, I love the pre-season mags, especially the perns.  I picked up a Lindy's a few weeks back, because my fav, Street & Smith, apparently didn't go to press.  Anywayz, in their top 10 Heisman candidates section, guess who is #4?  Bryce Young.  Hasn't even taken a snap and he's a millionaire and one of the top Heisman candidates.  It's good to be the Bammer QB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."