Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UFC/Conor/ETC.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
UFC/Conor/ETC.
« on: July 13, 2021, 04:05:10 PM »
 Since there's no forum for MMA fighting, I'll just talk about it here.  Love the UFC and have since its inception.  Dothan actually played an integral part in getting the sport going, in that they were just trying to get it off the ground and had their first big event scheduled in NYC.  New York banned the sport in that State right before the event, leaving them without a venue on short notice.  How it happened, I don't know, but someone had a connection to little ole Dothan and we offered to host it...and did.  It was bad ass.

MMA has long since replaced boxing for me.  Much more exciting, more action and more ways to F a mofo up.  Dana White is a rich, no nonsense maverick who does things his way.  He's done a great job promoting the sport and is not afraid to come on anyone's show and take on the hard questions.  He also lets his stars pretty much do and say what they want.  He wants them to talk shit and come off as the baddest asses in the world.  He's fine with press conferences like the one Nick Diaz had recently where he talked about breaking his opponent's face, then leaned back and fired up a joint.

Easily, the biggest star in the company is Conor McGregor.  I said biggest star, certainly not the best.  In fact, if it weren't for McGregor's fame and bigger than life personality, I imagine he'd be out of the game by now. He's lost way more than he's won in recent years, and he was starting to get his ass kicked again Saturday night by Dustin Poirier when he broke his foot. But McGregor is must see TV, and even after this Saturday night, he was still twatting out about Poirier's wife wanting his dick.  There's no other sport that I know of where the powers that be would allow the shit that goes on in the UFC.  

The keen thing is these guys, and gals, are true to life bad asses.  You constantly see stories where some unwitting member of the public makes the unfortunate decision to pick a fight with the wrong guy.  It's usually a crushing of epic proportions.  But the best thing about the UFC is the ring girls.  And they like to get nekkid for the camera too:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: UFC/Conor/ETC.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 04:45:23 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 04:58:06 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 09:26:40 AM »
Since there's no forum for MMA fighting, I'll just talk about it here.  Love the UFC and have since its inception.  Dothan actually played an integral part in getting the sport going, in that they were just trying to get it off the ground and had their first big event scheduled in NYC.  New York banned the sport in that State right before the event, leaving them without a venue on short notice.  How it happened, I don't know, but someone had a connection to little ole Dothan and we offered to host it...and did.  It was bad ass.

MMA has long since replaced boxing for me.  Much more exciting, more action and more ways to F a mofo up.  Dana White is a rich, no nonsense maverick who does things his way.  He's done a great job promoting the sport and is not afraid to come on anyone's show and take on the hard questions.  He also lets his stars pretty much do and say what they want.  He wants them to talk shit and come off as the baddest asses in the world.  He's fine with press conferences like the one Nick Diaz had recently where he talked about breaking his opponent's face, then leaned back and fired up a joint.

Easily, the biggest star in the company is Conor McGregor.  I said biggest star, certainly not the best.  In fact, if it weren't for McGregor's fame and bigger than life personality, I imagine he'd be out of the game by now. He's lost way more than he's won in recent years, and he was starting to get his ass kicked again Saturday night by Dustin Poirier when he broke his foot. But McGregor is must see TV, and even after this Saturday night, he was still twatting out about Poirier's wife wanting his dick.  There's no other sport that I know of where the powers that be would allow the shit that goes on in the UFC. 

The keen thing is these guys, and gals, are true to life bad asses.  You constantly see stories where some unwitting member of the public makes the unfortunate decision to pick a fight with the wrong guy.  It's usually a crushing of epic proportions.  But the best thing about the UFC is the ring girls.  And they like to get nekkid for the camera too:

they may be some bad men but they don’t want none of the Cajun Assassin.
I ga-rone-tee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 03:03:40 PM »
they may be some bad men but they don’t want none of the Cajun Assassin.
I ga-rone-tee.
I believe he’s a Cardinals fan, too. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions