Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Is there an attorney in the da house?

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Is there an attorney in the da house?
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2021, 12:33:42 PM »
I can feel it already beginning to spike
I think that’s the guy that banned me. The final straw was my refusal to change my name because he didn’t like WiregrassTiger not having a space.

But, I also think that my threats about cutting his fucking throat if I found out where he lived had something to do with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2021, 12:45:47 PM »
I think that’s the guy that banned me. The final straw was my refusal to change my name because he didn’t like WiregrassTiger not having a space.

But, I also think that my threats about cutting his fucking throat if I found out where he lived had something to do with it.
No, it was the lack of space.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2021, 12:53:08 PM »
You can start back with a clean Warn Meter.
So I lurked on their board for the first time in over a decade.  Holy smokes the Mods over there are a sight to behold.  Within 2 minutes I came across this exchange on a Suni Lee thread:

<random poster>:  Thank God that other chick quit. WDE. Sensational!

<Moderator>:  
That's just tasteless. Let's not make this a pile on Simone Biles (who has a legitimate claim to being the greatest gymnast of all time), and keep the focus on praising Suni Lee, okay?

<random poster>:    I’m praising our girl. I can say whatever i want regarding the situation. Don’t like my post? Ignore it. 

<Moderator>:  You do realize that I am a moderator on this forum, right? And that outright deleting your post is in no way infringing upon your freedom of speech?

<TitanTiger>:  When a moderator or admin tells you to move on from a certain subject, just do it.  Don't tell them to ignore it.  If you don't like that, leave.  The internet's a big place.

Thanks for reminding me why I left that God-forsaken place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2021, 12:59:29 PM »
That is one massive e-penis right there
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2021, 01:13:31 PM »
So I lurked on their board for the first time in over a decade.  Holy smokes the Mods over there are a sight to behold.  Within 2 minutes I came across this exchange on a Suni Lee thread:

<random poster>:  Thank God that other chick quit. WDE. Sensational!

<Moderator>: 
That's just tasteless. Let's not make this a pile on Simone Biles (who has a legitimate claim to being the greatest gymnast of all time), and keep the focus on praising Suni Lee, okay?

<random poster>:    I’m praising our girl. I can say whatever i want regarding the situation. Don’t like my post? Ignore it.

<Moderator>:  You do realize that I am a moderator on this forum, right? And that outright deleting your post is in no way infringing upon your freedom of speech?

<TitanTiger>:  When a moderator or admin tells you to move on from a certain subject, just do it.  Don't tell them to ignore it.  If you don't like that, leave.  The internet's a big place.

Just nip it. That’s enough of this buddy. Do I have to spell everything out to you?

I don’t like to throw my weight around here, no pun intended, but you’re pushing your luck.

Before Godfather died, he placed a lot of trust in my opinion. Even more so than Wes’.

Actually, he thought Wes was smarter than me but Wes being a fag made my opinion more important than his. Understandably.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 01:16:14 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2021, 01:40:30 PM »
Just nip it. That’s enough of this buddy. Do I have to spell everything out to you?

I don’t like to throw my weight around here, no pun intended, but you’re pushing your luck.

Before Godfather died, he placed a lot of trust in my opinion. Even more so than Wes’.

Actually, he thought Wes was smarter than me but Wes being a fag made my opinion more important than his. Understandably.
You do realize I'm an admin on this forum, right?  And that outright deleting your post is in no way infringing upon your freedom of speech?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2021, 02:11:22 PM »
You do realize I'm an admin on this forum, right?  And that outright deleting your post is in no way infringing upon your freedom of speech? 
I am going to start acting better. I promise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2021, 02:51:53 PM »
The e-penith grows....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2021, 03:10:02 PM »
No, it was the lack of space.

or being a dick.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2021, 04:52:57 PM »
or having a gigantic dick. 
You are right about that, little buddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2021, 09:29:03 AM »
I used to have Barn access...may have to go check again to see THE BIGGEST E-PENIS since Joe Mantegna.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2021, 03:01:43 PM »
I used to have Barn access...may have to go check again to see THE BIGGEST E-PENIS since Joe Mantegna.
Barn is dead. Now if you donate some money, you have access to a top secret room with all of the good info.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2021, 03:56:28 PM »
Barn is dead. Now if you donate some money, you have access to a top secret room with all of the good info.
And access to the red drillpress phone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2021, 04:01:57 PM »
Looks like I have been locked out anyway
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2021, 08:31:53 PM »
Looks like I have been locked out anyway
How many Planet of the Apes movies did they make?  I’m sure I could get back in as SonofCaesar with a new email address. 

What’s the over-under on getting banned? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2021, 09:39:47 AM »
How many Planet of the Apes movies did they make?  I’m sure I could get back in as SonofCaesar with a new email address.

What’s the over-under on getting banned?
3 hours
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2021, 08:21:43 AM »

<random poster>:  Thank God that other chick quit. WDE. Sensational!

<Moderator>: 

<random poster>:    I’m praising our girl. I can say whatever i want regarding the situation. Don’t like my post? Ignore it.

<Moderator>:  You do realize that I am a moderator on this forum, right? And that outright deleting your post is in no way infringing upon your freedom of speech?

<TitanTiger>:  When a moderator or admin tells you to move on from a certain subject, just do it.  Don't tell them to ignore it.  If you don't like that, leave.  The internet's a big place.

Do you have a link to that thread? My "Warnmeter" is cold. Don't go over there posting anything that's true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions