Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Communism and the FBI

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Communism and the FBI
« on: July 13, 2021, 09:57:42 AM »
I never thought I would see the day when our country would go this far left. Twitter turned into a Lego fest with this one. LOL! I laughed, but it's serious.

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1414192827026878465
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 01:02:13 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Communism and the FBI
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 10:48:11 AM »
#SnitchesGetStitches
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 12:25:35 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/potentially-a-death-sentence-white-house-goes-off-on-vaccine-fear-mongers/

I can't believe some of this stuff.

Turning Point USA has also sent out SMS messages >urging people to sign petitions> on the topic. In one message, viewed by POLITICO, Kirk contends, “Biden is sending goons DOOR-TO-DOOR to make you take a Covid-19 vaccine. Sign the petition to: No medical raids in America.”

In an interview with Right Side Broadcasting during the Conservative Political Action Conference, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) offered a different variety of false scare tactics, suggesting that the administration would use door-to-door vaccination efforts as a means to “take your guns” and “your Bibles.”

The White House didn’t respond to Kirk or Cawthorn. But after Parson sent a tweet attacking the door-to-door approach, Zients went after the Missouri governor directly.

“Organizations that are feeding misinformation and trying to mischaracterize this type of trusted-messenger work, I believe you are doing a disservice to the country and to the doctors, the faith leaders, community leaders, and others who are working to get people vaccinated, save lives, and help end this pandemic,” Zients said at a news conference last week.

Psaki offered a similar type of pushback on Friday, when asked about South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster’s >push to stop the state’s> Department of Health from prohibiting “‘door to door’ tactics in the State’s ongoing vaccination efforts."

Psaki said it was “disservice to the country” to spread the disinformation and that “the failure to provide accurate public health information, including the efficacy of vaccines and the accessibility of them to people across the country, including South Carolina, is literally killing people, so maybe they should consider that.”
The press secretary also pointed out that the administration has, for months, engaged with local community groups and pastors to handle the “door-to-door” sharing of information with neighbors about the vaccine.

One of those groups the administration has teamed up with on the ground is the COVID Collaborative, co-founded by George W. Bush alum John Bridgeland.

Bridgeland said his group had already seen a shift on the ground with people shutting doors “in their faces because they don't want to get vaccinated.” His biggest concern is that these lies convince communities [who] are already wary of the vaccines, creating sects of the country where the virus just bounces among the unvaccinated.”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 08:10:29 AM »
This is where I live.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2021, 10:39:26 AM »
We have crickets here in the deep south. I haven't yet heard of anything happening locally. Governor MeeMaw made a statement in favor of the Biden policy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 10:42:14 AM »
This is where I live.

You should probably move
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2021, 07:02:38 AM »
Memaw is about as senile as Biden. Birds of a feather. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE