Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Buckle Up Butter Cups

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Buckle Up Butter Cups
« on: July 02, 2021, 10:27:20 AM »
This is my Snags Weather Central advisory.  I hate these damn things because somebody is GOING to get F'd up.  Yesterday morning, I saw where they named another tropical depression or disturbance, or whatever.  Elsa.  The winds were at 40 m.p.h. they thought it might reach the Gulf and maybe strengthen into a tropical storm with 60 m.p.h. winds.  This morning, it's reached hurricane strength and continues towards the Gulf.  It's July 2nd and we're on our 5th named storm. Elsa has been strengthening quick and headed our way at almost 30 m.p.h. Hope she makes a quick turn north, or fizzles out over the next couple of days.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Buckle Up Butter Cups
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 11:03:51 AM »
Al Gore tried to warn all you right wings cucks but NOOOOOOOO....just had to get in your big trucks and boats and go celebrate the "4th" every year like a bunch of patriotic rednecks who care less about the planet. Some people are so selfish. Enjoy your hot temps and hurricanes you earth hating heathens. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Buckle Up Butter Cups
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 12:06:52 PM »
Al Gore tried to warn all you right wings cucks but NOOOOOOOO....just had to get in your big trucks and boats and go celebrate the "4th" every year like a bunch of patriotic rednecks who care less about the planet. Some people are so selfish. Enjoy your hot temps and hurricanes you earth hating heathens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."