Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Happy Independence Day!

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Happy Independence Day!
« on: July 02, 2021, 09:44:23 AM »
I hope that you’ll all have a fun weekend and use common sense in small and masked gatherings.

Let’s be thankful that maybe we can wear our masks and even grill a hot dog on an electric grill, of course. Be responsible and minimize your carbon footprint. I do plan to light a sparkler, carbon be damned. We may pop a bottle rocket as long as it’s not too dry and have fire extinguishers handy.

I know there seems to be a lot of animosity regarding the election of President Biden. Many on here seem to be pissed  about it, which really does not add up, since there are so many homos on here.

The Biden administration is much more open to you fellows sticking it up each other’s doodie hole with impunity. I celebrate your freedom. Just make sure to wear a mask.

Which reminds me. Wes, what do you have planned this weekend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Happy Independence Day!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 10:08:07 AM »

Doing the usual this weekend.  Headed to Lake Eufaula to be with way too many family members in a really small cabin.  Snagette's parents own it and her 83 year old dad likes to keep the thermostat hovering around a solid 78-79 degrees.  Grilling, beverages, water sports, fireworks and a lot of lies.  Hope everyone has a safe 4th and if you're traveling anywhere, wait til you arrive before cracking a cold one.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 10:38:01 AM »
Seriously, if any of you are tempted to drink and drive, please don’t be a dumbass. Wear a helmet. All of us likely have an old football or baseball  helmet that we can toss into the trunk and pull out if we get too drunk.

Don’t risk it. And when you are real drunk, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. Especially in school zones and pedestrian crossings. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 10:48:14 AM »
Seriously, if any of you are tempted to drink and drive, please don’t be a dumbass. Wear a helmet. All of us likely have an old football or baseball  helmet that we can toss into the trunk and pull out if we get too drunk.

Don’t risk it. And when you are real drunk, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. Especially in school zones and pedestrian crossings.
This is good advice.  I normally keep a spare helmet in the truck in case I have a passenger.  I'm always considerate of others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 11:01:04 AM »

Doing the usual this weekend.  Headed to Lake Eufaula to be with way too many family members in a really small cabin.  Snagette's parents own it and her 83 year old dad likes to keep the thermostat hovering around a solid 78-79 degrees.  Grilling, beverages, water sports, fireworks and a lot of lies.  Hope everyone has a safe 4th and if you're traveling anywhere, wait til you arrive before cracking a cold one. 
Hey asshole....its Independence Day. Cant you read the thread title and the official Federal Holiday Calendar Mr Court Lawyer? The 4th is a day in a month. No wonder the youth don't know what the holiday is for when Jesse Waters asks them on college campuses....its white privileged adults such as you and others on here that bear full responsibility for this travesty. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take the day off and go enjoy the 4th on my yacht with my cool white friends. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2021, 11:20:19 AM »
Hey asshole....its Independence Day. Cant you read the thread title and the official Federal Holiday Calendar Mr Court Lawyer? The 4th is a day in a month. No wonder the youth don't know what the holiday is for when Jesse Waters asks them on college campuses....its white privileged adults such as you and others on here that bear full responsibility for this travesty.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take the day off and go enjoy the 4th on my yacht with my cool white friends.
^this
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 11:40:35 AM »
Hey asshole....its Independence Day. Cant you read the thread title and the official Federal Holiday Calendar Mr Court Lawyer? The 4th is a day in a month. No wonder the youth don't know what the holiday is for when Jesse Waters asks them on college campuses....its white privileged adults such as you and others on here that bear full responsibility for this travesty.

Listen up, numb nuts. I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should—our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we would be able to build up our future..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 05:57:36 PM »
This is the world we live in. 

Conference call Friday with a number of high-ranking officials of a state on the east coast.  Part of a product launch. 

These people who have had no hesitation to wish us and each other Happy Juneteenth and have discussions about how to properly celebrate pride month closed the meeting with "Hope you all have a good long weekend and enjoy your Monday." 

Meanwhile I've had two people tell my Fourth of July decorations at my office are "archaic" and celebrate a white colonialism that's insensitive to people of color.   

« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 06:00:45 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 12:33:58 PM »
Spent the 4th getting my ass whipped by insane pin placements on Pinehurst #2.  Absolutely the best 4th of July weekend of my life. 

Turn off the outside noise and live your best life. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2021, 11:46:36 PM »
Spent the 4th getting my ass whipped by insane pin placements on Pinehurst #2.  Absolutely the best 4th of July weekend of my life.

The outside noise is inside.  

People in my office asking me to take down American flags.  Clients (who are politicians at the highest levels of state government) refusing to acknowledge Independence Day.  Those are not "outside noises."  They are very much inside my arc.  And I fucking hate it.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2021, 09:01:26 AM »
Spent the 4th getting my ass whipped by insane pin placements on Pinehurst #2.  Absolutely the best 4th of July weekend of my life.

I never bettered a double digit handicap that peaked in the late 1990s but I loved the game.

I read books about Bobby Jones, subscribed to golf magazines and even regripped my own clubs. I preferred an extra layer of tape and a cord grip.

I considered myself somewhat of a purist although I did not play blades after cavity backs came out. I did play persimmons and a balata for years. There is nothing like the feel of one struck in the sweet spot and down the middle. Even if it was a rare find for my game.

I still admire the game. It’s a much bigger challenge hitting a moving target, now. And I am more apt to throw a club in the lake now than before. Mainly when they are defective. 
I still enjoy hitting a few with friends now and then. And I’m decent at putting.

I certainly appreciate the legend that is Pinehurst 2 and the storied Ross designed courses in NC. It is on my bucket list.

This sounds like a great experience. I just cannot fathom subjecting myself to four hours of being with you on a Fourth of July weekend. 
Maybe Dallas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions