Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Starlight, Starbright, Dammmm girl.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Starlight, Starbright, Dammmm girl.
« on: June 28, 2021, 11:44:45 AM »
One of the reasons I like The Boys on Amazon is Starlight.  

I think she's stupid hot.   

I just ran across her accidentally in another movie (Blood Father) with Mel Gibson.  She's not a bad actress. She still looks ridiculously good even with dark hair.  

She's 27, so it's ok.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Starlight, Starbright and The Boys
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 12:48:28 PM »
Let's forget Starlight for a minute, you c*nts. 

The Boys is a pretty great show all the way through.  What if superheroes were real and were actually narcissistic assholes.  That's the world this show lives in. 

Homelander:  Amazing performance by the dude in that role.  He's got the smarmy Captain Superman attitude down pat.
A-Train, The Deep, Black Noir, Starlight, Queen Maeve.... all spot on performances. 

The show tries to straddle the woke/non-woke fence and effectively skewers both sides pretty well.  You've got guns, guts and glory of the old Soldier Boy superhero drawing in the faux Maga crowd and the marketing-staged lesbianism of Queen Maeve leading to an episode which featured her theme park including BLM BLT's, The Woke Wok, and LGBTurkey Legs. 

Like all shows it has problems.  NOBODY is buying Starlight's attraction to a guy who looks like the worst parts of his dad and uncle (Dennis and Randy Quaid) merged. 

But it's funny.  It's violent.  It's well acted, well shot, well scripted.  Is it top ten all time?  Probably not.  But it's far and away one of the best shows going at the moment.   

Edited to add:
Any show that features an Ant-Man-ish character who shrinks down in order to climb into his partners dick for sexual purposes and then blows (ha) the guy apart when he sneezes and reverts to original size?  How can you dismiss that?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 12:52:25 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Starlight, Starbright, Dammmm girl.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 10:03:22 PM »
I’m going to keep banging this drum. 

Today’s episode, Herogasm, was pretty awesome. 

If Anthony Starr doesn’t win an Emmy for his portrayal of Homelander?  Shut that ceremony down. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions